2009 March Mummies

Happy levelling up gemma!

Cath - scan tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Loving the official eviction notice! Lucy have you done it all at the same time?! Lol! Eat anything that might clear your bowels, tonnes of pineapple etc helps that baby hit your cervix which releases the hormones to get moving! Every day your late I'm catching up lol I don't want to be rude and overtake so hurry up :rofl:

omg dont even go there with pineapple u have to eat 6 whole ones in a short space of time, i remember trying with sienna and i ate 1.5 and had blisters all over my mouth :rofl:

:wave:

Dear Lucy's baby,
This is official notice of your impending eviction. Please vacate your current premises within the next 6 days. That should give you sufficient time to adjust to the idea of being welcomed into the "real" world, especially since it will be 8 days after your ACTUAL eviction date.
If you have any questions, please come out and ask them yourself. I'm not good with interpreting kicks and the official translator (Your Mummy) is on strike.
Sincerely,
Me.

:rofl: tooooo funny!!! :rofl:

Cath - scan tomorrow!!!!!!!!

:kiss: thank you hun... feels weird really... thought I'd have been gagging for a scan at about 7 weeks... but I calmly waited abotu 5 weeks and still feel a bit surreal... I'm nervous, more than excited! I suppose that's natural! x

Yes you have done really well, I couldn't wait for scans, I had one every two weeks until 12 then I had one at 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 28 weeks, 31 weeks, 35 weeks and now 36 weeks :haha: most papped baby!! It is natural to be nervous after what you have been through. Even when the signs are good there is that element of trying not to get too attached and worry. I'm going to keep everything crossed that it's fine. I think it will be :hugs:

I've just looked at my 31 week scan... She has only put on 111g a week since then :shock: so she may not make it to 2.2kg even if I make it another 2 weeks! I know these scans can be way out but I'm having a tiny panic :dohh: must keep stuffing my face!

stuff away, you know youve done all u can to fatten little faith up hun, so its kinda out of your hands, dont panick too much or worry urself ( easier said than done) they can be quite drastically out, so even if by a little, lets hope shell pop out and her weight will be slightly more then they estimated. xx

I know they can be way out (they say 10-15%) but they were mega out with ella's weight! But if she doesn't make 2.2kg on their bit of paper I can't have her at my local hospital, I will be an hour away from home which with an Ella to arrange care for etc is going to be tough. Especially if she has to stay in NICU for days!

Don't try the pineapple it gives you a mega sore mouth and serious shits! Learn from my experience

I hope so pip :hugs:

Hubby has come home from football with an injury which means he can hardly move. There goes any resting I need to do :hissy: he always does this - hurts himself when he is needed to take the pressure off me.

His parents are home from Australia on Tuesday and I'm sure they will be helping out lots when they know what's going on (we haven't told them the current problems so they relax on their holiday).

Going to my mums in a bit so she will look after Ella while I get some sunshine lol x

It's the shits that releases the hormones! Lol thats what your trying to get with curries/pineapple/castor oil etc they give you shits that releases hormones ;)

Gave me shits too and that gave me hicks but nothing more than RLT lol x

Omg you cowbag lol I was just about to go out, got that email update and came back in to post :lol:

X

Yes you have done really well, I couldn't wait for scans, I had one every two weeks until 12 then I had one at 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 28 weeks, 31 weeks, 35 weeks and now 36 weeks :haha: most papped baby!! It is natural to be nervous after what you have been through. Even when the signs are good there is that element of trying not to get too attached and worry. I'm going to keep everything crossed that it's fine. I think it will be :hugs:

I've just looked at my 31 week scan... She has only put on 111g a week since then :shock: so she may not make it to 2.2kg even if I make it another 2 weeks! I know these scans can be way out but I'm having a tiny panic :dohh: must keep stuffing my face!

Thanks honey bunch!! I'm sure it'll all be good! Keeping fingers crossed you get that little girl fat and plump!!!

Hehe - no I'm not. Just practising! :lol:

:grr: you are like the boy who cried wolf! :rofl:

I saw the post and got so excited for you! :dohh: you naughty you lady!! But I guess you must be bored!! :rofl:

omg i got excited just then, :grr:

lu-ur naughty :rofl:

i came in form a very slwo walk to the shop to treat the girls to an ice cream after lunch, and was pooped logged in and fell asleep pronto on the sofa, woke up an hour ago in agony, since got up and cleaned up the mess kids made while i was snoozing lol fine again now. must have been a funny hour :rofl:

Sorry ladies - I read this thread and forget to post on everyone else :blush:

Katie - I am sure everything will be OK with Faith. In fact, I suspect she may make her grand entrance before my LO does...

Cath - I am so excited, and can't wait to see your scan pics tomorrow!

Pip - rest, woman! Put your bloomin' feet up for God's sake!!

Had 2 hours worth of ten minute interval-ed BH's earlier. Going to buy some new nursing bras tomorrow. I'd love a couple of pretty ones, but apparently when you're breastfeeding you're meant to look like you've got Granny boobs :shrug:

I'm also going to get a Belly Bandit I think. Anyone else got one? :flower:

feet r up :rofl:

cant help it woman! dh is away and my mother is busy doing overtime census collection. so we wont be seeing her till sprout is here! :rofl:

have 2 bf locally and 1 is sat screaming and pulling her hair out waiting for her sweep tuesday, :haha: - after hind waters going at 27 weeks and various false alarms shes now gone over, (this will be me btw) :lol:

other bf has had her gb removed and there were complications and she is unable to move at the mo, so no help here :shrug:

least ive got no school runs for 2 weeks and a few days, and then ill be term... the walking will only do good things then :lol:

I don't know how you do it Pip. I am tearing my hair out after being alone all day while OH is at work - I couldn't manage any longer! You're a saint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->