2009 March Mummies

Hope you feel better deb! Doesn't sound like a nice experience! :hugs: xx

cath.... how did u manage to fit the word little in to that sentance, :rofl:

have a fab time at the scan eagerly awaiting pics and updates tonight/tomoz :D xx

deb :hugs:

katie :hugs:

ive got zero get up n go yet again crap nights sleep, unable to toss n turn and every side ached last night, bump stop growing ur just stupidly humungous now

Love the bump pic Pip!!!!!!!!

Re potty training. Caine has done one wee in the potty and various poohs wees etc next to it on the floor! :dohh: I dont think he is ready and I dont want to push it.

I dont think ben is ready either - we've had a few accidents ...so gonna take it slow and just wait :)

Still no more signs then Lucy? I think Thursday is a free day for us march mums we can pencil you in for then?

Sunday - Gemma levels up
Monday - cath scan
Tuesday - pip and cath level up
Wednesday - my scan
Thursday - lu birthing day?
Friday - Katie and Claire level up (and Lucy if your still clinging on to that baby)

So after Thursday your next available slot is Saturday lol

Anything I've missed? How organised am I lol x

:haha:
Thanks for your messages yesterday girlies :D

I'm exhausted andneed to sleep but my pelvis feels like it's splitting everytime I roll over, why is nature so cruel?

:hugs: :( Hope your a bit better today?

I've bought myself some vitamins and iron. Had a horrible day yesterday feeling like I was about to drop off my feet at any second, not sleepy, just weak. :shrug: Hoping the iron doesn't make me :sick: like it normally does!

:( Hope your feeling better today too .....

Still here lucy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting scan news Cath :wohoo:!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope ur ok Katie :flower:
x

Had text from cath :-

"Just had scan! All is perfect! Baby (just one) was wriggling around like mad! Just waiting for bloods and to find out confirmed due date! Xxxx"

Xx

mmmmmmmmm chicken n sweetcorn mayo in a cheese top roll nom, some strawbs and kiwis to follow druelllll

No Lucy today.... She normally pops on in the morning... Is she playing tricks with us again or in labour?! Place your bets! :dust:

X

oooooooo i wonder :lol:

im so bloody bored, got the hoover out and plugged in and its looking at me, but im still not interested in getting up and doing it, tho i suppose i have changed the beds, washed and dressed kids ironing and 2 loads out, still feel defeated tho, i dont want to be sat here bored

I feel the same but ive only got myself and Ella up and dressed and put some old papers in the bin :haha: no energy at all! I really want to clean but some forcefield is stopping me... :lol:

X

ive listed a few bits for sale on here, and sold most already today so i spose the house can be a pig tip if im making money lol. :rofl:

Oh blimey! Lu what you doing to us?! Have you got a text buddy or will you be able to update here when you do go into labour? X

I'll update you on here - I'll let you know when I even suspect I'm going into labour, I promise!! :D

Ok lol x no suspician then? What would be the plan when you get to 42 weeks and still no baby? If they wouldn't induce you would it be section? The longer they leave you does your section scar get more vulnerable?! I don't know how VBAC stuff works out?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->