2009 March Mummies

Happy levelling up for yesterday Gemma. I'm useless at remembering who levels when :blush:

:wave:

Abbie wanted to go away in the car, I promised if she had a wee sleep we could go out later coz she's really tired for some unknown reason!
Caine throwing tantrums Jade?

thanks gem, will try it , ne thing is worth trying, anusol and germoloids have stopped working and burn like hell until washed off, they used to sting for 5-10 mins then numb it, obviously it doesnt agree with me at the momment, bag of peas are my best friend, tho only proper relief is getting in bath and pushing them back, in ( tmi but it feels so bloody good, then the pop straight back out :cry:) - ps thats the guidelines for self help, to push back in, not me having a play :rofl:

oh sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: I've never had them before, so I have no clue what you're going through :( Hope you get some relief soon xxxx

I've not had them popping out I had a few problems after having Ella but nothing like that. Sounds awful pip, get to your gp they have to do something!

Had a lovely day today, in my mummy's garden gorgeous BBQ prepared by my husband and cake made by my sister - yuuummy! Just finished eating - hubby is asleep on the sofa and we are all outside enjoying the last few rays!

I've had a spritzer!

Getting loads of hicks at the moment :thumbup:

finally bought the easter eggs home from inlaws, the fridge is now full. had to take them out of the boxes to fit them all in

We had an impromptu afternoon out today.
Missy was talking all morning about ducks and quacking around, so we decided to go to find some real live ducks for her to talk to. :haha:
This park quite near us has an ex-works railway track around the boglands too, which is run now for anyone to have a go round. We took a picnic lunch and had a ball. :cloud9:

Cute Debz - pics on fb lovely :thumbup:

Hope ur ok this afternoon pip :( hows it been, rang docs again?

Hungry now uve said that katie gonna have to get some tea lol

xxxxxxxx

Debz... the pics are lovely!! Abbie is so cute! :cloud9:

Katie that sounds lush!!

xxx

It t'was lovely!

BBQ rack of ribs, garlic and chilli chicken legs, burgers, sausages, peri peri chicken kebabs with bbq'd peppers and onions, peppered steak, salad with lovely dressing, plain potatoes, potatoes with fried onions and mint and a toffee apple sponge cake with buttercream centre and vanilla ice cream! All made fresh (except salad dressing) hmmmm!

yum katie sounds lush. jealous! :lol:

changing the subject, ive just had mega cramps and runs 5 times in 30 minutes, last cramp was so bad, i couldnt get to toilet on time :rofl: oh the joys, bottom less sore suprisingly after that, not quite sure how tho :shrug:

Sounds like a clear out :winkwink: Hold on a little longer little man !!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: he'll be late he is a boy :lol: chloe arrived 36 weeks, eak thats tomorrow :lol:

scary stuff, and i was home the next day :rofl: her bday only 3 weeks n 3 days away, im aiming for then, joint birthday be luvly :rofl: not sure chloe agrees tho :lol:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->