2009 March Mummies

Evening!

Cute easter piccies Debz!

Is Katie having a baby yet? :lol:

Arrghhh Alex been clingy and screaming most of the day :dohh: must be his teeth!

Everyone ok?

Not yet jade but she is defo trying :D

Had hicks last night every 10 mins from about 9pm until 1am, the later ones were really low down into my cervix so must have been doing something! :happydance: it's just like at the end with Ella and I was 3cm when I was 39+3! so I'm pleased things are gearing up! Got the anxious/weird/panicky feeling again so I'm fairly sure that's hormonal too!

My sister is jumping from a plane today for the make a wish foundation that might set me off :haha:

I'm very tired today and in pain with my pelvis but also excited because I know things are happening and I will have my princess soon! Yay! X

yay Katie, lots of steps in the right directions,

happy levelling up Cath x

i managed to sleep eventually last night , after a further 3 more horrible bowts of runs. :lol:

Happy 36 weeks pip!
Happy 13(?) weeks cath!

Blimey pip! Did you eat something dodgy? Or is it baby? Did you get clear out before your others? I didn't get a clear out with Ella until I was actually in labour I think!

I'm having a RLT and laying on sofa, can't be arsed to move today I'm sooo tired! Got to watch my sister though so will have to move in a couple hours! Going to be interesting trying to entertain Ella is a field for a few hours while I wait for Kelly to jump!

havnt eaten anything dodgy, infact id eaten next to nothing, cos was sick of the piles and it was bad enough going with regular stools the day before. then i got hit in the face with this, :rofl: it cant have been a build up cos even with the piles and agony i was still going loo, (if but extremely painfull) i dont get constipated ever.

anyhow it finally stopped, though i do feel like there could well be more brewing.

i didnt with chloe my waters went and labour followed minutes later
Leila i had one very very very bad clearout, and as got up from loo she was on her way as was an ambulance.
Sienna i had loose bowels for a few days or possibly a week even, each time the cramps were worse, till on theday i had her had one final one and then timeable pains.
I thhink this is baby related but not labour related if that makes sense.
I'm not ready and the next neighbour that says ur not going to make it to that scan date ill :grr: :lol:

feeling rather fine this morning other than a sore bottom as to be expected, and dh has started the every 5 mins phone calls and texts, even though if something did happen hes over an hour away :rofl: i know he worried bless, but its constant texts off everyone without him bothering me :lol:

dh also announced last night, he deffo doesnt want to call baby Alex, :cry: i will still pressure him, however it looks like we'll be here in June still trying to find a name :lol: x

Not the only one not agreeing on names lol!!!! Glad u have had a better night/morning

Happy 36 weeks Pip!
Happy 13 weeks Cath!

Bens testing my patience today already lol, Ive woken up more tired than when i went to sleep which doesnt help!

x

gemma glad it isnt just me, he point blank refuses to discuss it says he will as soon as he is here, which makes me think he has a chosen few, and i bet i hate them all :haha:

I say to him 'well what name do u want/like???' and its .... 'not sure' or 'i dont know yet' :grr: 'You can pay the fine then' I keep saying or I'll just go and register him alone and the name i'll put down in spite he'll never forgive me lol!

:rofl: ive said ill go registeer him alex if i dont like ne of the names he wants, he went bonkers but still refused to comment, im gonna keep bugging him and hope we can atleast draw a list up, id offer him :sex: daily as a bribe, but im at that stage now he really isnt up for it and would rather have summink else, which i point blank refuse when preggo :lol:

:rofl:

i think i may have a few more loo trips immenant. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im gunna run out of loo roll/wet wipes soon :rofl:

:hi:

Happy 36 weeks Pip xxx

Just had my last day at work! :dance: Now what to do??? well for starters my house has been trashed by Lottie and Mike... so I guess I can clean it.. .when I'm in the mood! :rofl:

Pip hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Katie 9 days max!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :shock:

Jade.. hope Alex feels better soon! :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else.. hope you're all alright!! xx

thanks cath. im feeling ok at the mo, hopefully it stays that way, id really like to not spend my evening in the bathroom today, do u here me sproutttttttttttttttt

OMG First June mums baby has arrived !!!!!!!!!

hell im keeping these legs crossed lol!

lol lol, 9 of may regular mummies have had theirs but several others who arnt regulars have also, its going quick. x

oh wow.... hope Mum and baby are ok... anyone I would know?? I follow a few June Mums still :)

Missmuffet08 cath can't believe it I went into panic mode when I read it. I even started a hospital bag it consists of a ............toothbrush :rofl:

Happy 36 weeks Pip
Happy 13 weeks Cath 2nd trimester :wohoo:

hmmm... I *think* I remember the name... bless her! Hope little one is okay! and good grief I'd be a little stressed too!

:rofl: at your hospital bag... like to see where priority's lie... don't need clothes.. but HAVE to have clean teeth! :haha:

OKay Jade... now i'm being super nosy..... WHY are you so excited??? is it something wedding related? feel free to tell me to mind my own business :haha: ... just pleased to see you happy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->