2009 March Mummies

Wedding is booked eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I might wee my pants I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Biggest prob is now.... which one??!! LOL https://www.maggiesottero.com/collection.aspx

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOVE your news and LOVE your signature even more!!

What's the date hun??? :cloud9: thrilled for you!!! :happydance:

morning Lu, u all ok though?us lot can wait, just as long as u and Tom are doing ok! xx

fab news jade, yep im with Cath whats the date? oh and love the ticker too :happydance:

i text my Mum lastnite to announce that dh did NOT want to call the baby Alex. woke up to the following reply :-

"Put it on birth certificate anyway! or tell him its not his! Or tell him it means King with huge Dick x " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: completely pissed myself when i read that :lol:

Dh overtime bonus is supposidly getting paid into my account this afternoon, if it does im off out to get the last of mine and babies toiletries and an outfit off the girls for him, theyve choosen a little sailors type outift with a gorgeous hat from mini mode, and Mummy has secretly ordered loads of lego for their humungous collection will be put away as a prezzie from sprout. Chloe's birthday in a few weeks and all she wants is clothes and trainers. namely, she must have black nike's with hot pink ticks and various hoodies and tracksuits. ( where is my baby going, my little princess in pritty dresses and frilly socks, :cry: my almost 7 year old spends dh salary in jd sports :haha: i am sooooo glad Leila loves her monsoon dresses and gladiator sandals. i couldn't cope with more than 1 tom boy :haha:

Morning lu! Hope its going well!

:haha: at your mums reply pip!

Must get out of bed soon! Last midwife appointment today! Eeek! X

My mum, is urmmm how to put it, rather straight to the point, she was here the other evening and dh walked in and said ooh Cath are you off somewhere nice, no she replies ive already been and stood up and flashed her fooking suspenders to him, if it had been ne one else he would have gone bonkers, but i think he is so used to hert and her wicked ways! she is bonkers!

just saw ur journal Jade, your getting married the same day i did, infact it'll be my 10 yr wedding anniversary on ur wedding day :happydance: whats the chances of that? xxx

:wohoo: jade sweetie!!!!

:rofl: claire on hospital bag

ur mum sounds hilarious pip!!

:hugs: lucy hope new little one is ok :)

xxxxxxxxx

10 years pip :shock: sounds like a lifetime to me lol! I been married two years in august! That feels long enough :haha: xx

:lol:

must get dressed, house work done just need to dress me and the kids, and wait for my moneyyyyyyyyyy , god he is so slow lol.

mum just came and said is that the babies entire wardrobe for the next yr on the line. nooooooooooo its half of his 3-6 months stuff, and i havnt bought everything yet. :rofl:

:hi:

Have a good midwife appt Katie!

Hi Lu... missing you too chick!! :flower:

Pip your Mum sounds a lot like you! :haha:

Hope everyone is well... we'll have been married 4 years on 3rd Nov... it feels like our wedding was just the other day!! Jade just make sure you remember to sit back and soak it all in on the day... remind yourself every hour to just marvel at the family and friends.. at the little details you spent time on planning and really try your best to give yourself a few minutes every hour or so to take it all in because the day goes past at lightning speed and before you know it, it's over!

Someone gave me that advice ahead of our big day and I'm so glad I took it... because the memories I have are awesome!

Have a good day everyone! xxx

me and my mum never got on when i was growing up, i got dumped at grandparents when i was all of 10 and lived with them while she was off with her new fella. i grew up quick did everything for myself, and then settled young ademant id not follow in my parents ways, so far so good, but we get on well now and shes a total lunatic in a good way of course.

sat waiting now tick tock, im so impatient, and kids are ready to go so he better get a move on pronto. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->