2009 March Mummies

and our babies were due days after each other :rofl: strange old world! :)

Pip hope you got out in the end!!

Aww it is very odd how we all have little connections other than the birth of one of our children!

Midwife was good one fully engaged baby who she thinks if doesn't come by herself will not take too much to get out :happydance: you know baby is engaged when she asks you to take a deep breath to get a good feel of how far in she is lol I was getting hicks too while she examined my tummy. Still measuring 3 weeks behind but it's consistent.

She is going to come find me on induction day :) woooo! X

thanks cath, i did get out and im back, the walk killed me my back is in half lol.

theres a 3 for 2 on anything baby related in boots, so ive got enough wet wipes to last me all summer, a huge box of nappies to last me on top of the ones ive got then ill be onto cloth, the steri bottles of formula for first 2-3 days, all toiletries, painkillers for afterpains as last lot were awful and apparently they only get worse from bubs 3 on :cry: the outfit we wanted has goned booooooooo oh well, popped in george there boys clothes are all wintery and poop, lots of gorgeous girls stuff in though. then to iceland and were eatingchicken fillets i just bbq'd with loads of salad nom nom. shall have to send dh for ice cream and lollies as would have melted by time we got home. now to finish my grub and have a nap me thinks x

thats fab about mw coming to find u katie :D, and fully engaged, come on faith! :happydance: xx

Ahh.. sorry the outfit wasn't there! :(

So just having a read of some thread's in 2nd tri and I'm 2 pages in to a thread about some woman in America wanting to get a puppy for her kid (pitbull) and one of the ladies wrote this... (this is about her 3/4th post on the thread that's starting to heat up)

The tireless defense of these dogs at the expense of reality verges on amusing. Sincerely hope for your kids' sake you're right.

On a general note certainly not intended for anyone in particular, please spare the rest of the population and keep them securely caged inside your low-income apartment or chained to the broken down car behind your trailer. Thanks.

:rofl: I'm about to turn the page to see the reaction to this... I laughed out loud when I read it and said to myself.. Uh ohhhhhhh..... that's going to go down like a lead balloon! :rofl:

needles to say.... it's become viscious! and highly amusing!! :rofl:

ive jsut been viewing something in 3rd tri thats become a full blown bitch fight! x

We've been married 3 years but together 11

Congrats on setting a date jade.

I lived with my gran too from 16to 18 I feel in with the wrong crowd so was moved out of the way until I found my senses. Seems to work I graduated and had a sisters post within 3 years :) then along came jack and of my career motivation went out over night :rofl:

:rofl:

ur making me wonder if ill ever go back to my "profession" i'll prob end up part time check-out worker :rofl: easier though or we'll loose top ups both of us working full time well paid jobs :grr:

I just don't want the stress anymore and the fact I end up bringing it home with me, the boys deserve better :)

I'm planning on re-starting my law course once faith is sleeping through! I used to be a legal PA in conveyancing. Then after I had Ella started working part time for the nhs in childrens mental Heath but I couldnt develop that into a career it's too distressing! So will study conveyancing while the girls are young working part time with nhs and hopefully by the time I'm qualified they will be at school and I will work full-time again :D

On faith front - getting lovely strong hicks every 10 mins again! Nothing that makes me think I'm in labour but defo doing something :wohoo: come on body!!!!

Everyone thinks I will have her Friday, Ella was born 3 days after my mums birthday, Friday will be 3 days after my dads! X

Hope this is it Katie. I go away tomorrow morning till Friday evening so it will be then as we have no phone network where we are off :)

katie, hoping this is the beginning :happydance:

Claire have a luvly time hun.

im an immigration advice caseworker and do dearly want to return one day. :shrug: maybe when im 50? :rofl: x

:hugs: katie got everything crossed for you!!

Cath and pip sometimes I just read threads - then take a sharp intake of breathe and think .... wait a second ... yep theres the response lol!

Regarding career - Im not sure my degrees in computing will ever be used now :( Hope so cos they cost me ALOT but not holding out lol

x

it feels like its in my back now, dont get it often but when i do its bloody awful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->