2009 March Mummies

Nearly 14 weeks now cath :shock:

You've been growing and disposing of a lot of plug pip! I didn't lose any for ages but have started to loose tiny bits after my hicks. Think it's my cervix thinning out!

Man who is doing our garden just popped around! Tuesday it's being done! So all ready for when faith comes :) get broadband and a garden on Tuesday and a baby Thursday/Friday I'm a lucky lady :haha:

Hehehe... I know... 14 weeks soon! I'm really looking forward to feeling baby kick now.. as I don't feel very pregnant!

Just sitting down to watch misbehaving Mums... some of them smoking so much! :dohh: can't understand it, but then my Gran smoked all through her pregnancy with my mum and her twin! They're fine... apart from having their growth stunted. Only 5 foot nothing... the pair of them... and NO one else is short in our family!

OMG Katie.... you'll be all sorted and ready for Faith! :dance: how awesome!! xxx

thats great news katie everything coming to gether at once :flower:
cath i liked your old due date lol :cloud9:
i watched a bit of the prog last night i carnt really judge as im a smoker :blush: and i did smoke wen pregnant :cry: i did cut down though only a couple a day :blush: all my babys av been goodish weights and ad no probs
any one got any good plans for today ? think my get up and go as gone lol :dohh:

i smoked before all my pregnancies and again after, i stopped immediately when i found out, but with the girls cos it physically made me violently sick, never once wanted one, then as soon as they were here within 3 days id be back at it, :cry: ...this time i also stopped, but i tell u my lord has it been hard, i sit here constantly thinking how much i want one, dh smokes as do almost al my friends which makes it harder, though we dont smoke in the house so i dont have that battle, weve never let anyone smoke in our home since having the girls. :grr: i already know as soon as sprout is here ill be back at it, if dh had quit while i was pregnant it would have been ten times easier for me afterwards, but he tried and failed.

my bf has smoked during all her 7 pregnancies and has had big big babies,all term, with no health problems. but i fear if i did something awful would happen.

my oh smokes as well pip every now and then he say thats it im quitting but it never happens lol , i dont smoke in the house or around any children though , sometimes wen i av one i wonder why im doing it its such a bad habit :( ,
my mum never smoked and im the shortist in the family lol , my oter 2 kids tower over me and jacob will lol

lol lol, me and dh are the same height 5"10 i think the girls will be the same(ish).

i wish i didnt, and that dh didnt, ill never manage to stop while he still does tho :grr:

im only 5 ft 2 :blush: , one day i will pack up but he will av to do it with me :)
right i better get my self ready and go tesco :wacko: , then its looking for a suit for jacob , sil getting married in june and wants jacob to av a pink waistcoat white shirt and trousers :cloud9: dont no were to start looking lol oh and weve got to pay for it as well so got to be cheapish :wacko:

Ahhhh ladies... just so you know... this comment I made....
:dohh: can't understand it
is because I literally can't understand it... because I've never been addicted to cigarettes.

Mike was a smoker when we met in college... I would smoke socially.. so never bought cigarettes as my friends who smoked would give me one when we were drinking... but I didn't like it! :dohh: I'd still do it... but I HATED the taste and the smell! :sick: so I just decided I didn't need to have any when out and just stopped so when we moved to the UK, Mike smoked for about 2 months.. and I refused to kiss him after he had a cigarette. He decided that he wanted to get SKY the full package and worked out it would cost more for his cigarettes a month than it would for Sky.. so he decided to stop smoking cold turkey and ordered sky. He's not smoked since and that was about 7 years ago now. He can't stand the smell of it now too (nothing worse than an ex smoker! :rofl:)

But yeah... so it was never an issue for me to stop cos I never really started if that makes sense... and Mike had no withdrawl's or anything, but i guess it helped that I wasn't smoking and he wasn't surrounded by people smoking.

A lot of people have smoked in their pregnancies and their children turned out just fine... though I'm sure there are cases where it hasn't... but just like those who drink excessively and do drugs etc... some people do NOTHING wrong in their pregnancies and end up with a baby with issues... so you never know what can happen! That's life I guess!

:flower:

I don't understand it either! Some people have "addictive personalities" where they need some kind of addiction, I'm not one of them. The only addiction I can think of I've had is cloth nappies, the gym and cleaning but they don't last long! I don't understand how they can't change the addiction to something healthy like the gym! I don't judge I just don't understand!

That's how I feel too... I don't judge.. just can't understand! ...you just explained it better than me! :)

:rofl: @ your addiction to cleaning... I def think you have a problem! ---> you should pop up here and clean my house when you're bored! xx

If you could see my house right now you would never believe how OCD I used to be :haha: I have zero energy today, must get out later! X

ive jsut got in from shops and chippy, mamanged all of 6 chips im mortified i couldnt eat more ive lost my appetite and no space for anymore, :cry: skipped breaky too as felt sicky. the walk has left my foo rather painful which isnt good when in a few days im back to the multi school runs, not sure ill be up for it x

:wave:
Waiting for a man to come and collect *whispers* 14 bags of clothes and shoes from our house. I have thrown out almost every stitch I own, (much of which was in the attic taking up space anyway) and all Abbie's baby things except for the really lovely ones, even had M clear out some of his old stuff. That was stage 1 of operation declutter. Stage 2 shall be magazines and non-essential documents. Glad the blue (paper) bin was emptied on Tuesday, it's going to be full again very soon!

want to come and declutter here

Seriously. I have no clothes left! Going away with my mum on 14th May and HAVE to buy myself things just to have something to wear.

nice work Debz!! :D I need to do this too... but thinking I'll wait till after baby.. and see if I can shift some weight! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->