2009 March Mummies

Wow so much chat on here :lol:

Great we will share same anniv Pip! Me and Andy have been together 10 years too next year :D

Pip your mums comment on the name was funny!

Great news on the law course and full engaged Katie, not long now!

Hoep everyone is ok?

I am sooooo excited for the wedding tomorrow!

All those clothes were pre-Abbie Cath. I had held onto them in the hope I'd shrink to pre preg weight, but never quite got there. :blush: What prompted me was a huge crying session the other morning coz I had all these "skinny" clothes and nothing that actually fitted me "coz I'm fat and horrible and I should just be put down" (BAD morning on Tuesday :blush:) So, considering we are TTC, and chances of me losing much more weight before having #2 is slim, I decided it was time to get rid of my size 8-10s, in favour of a small selection of things that actually fit... for now! If and when #2 arrives, I will get seriously stuck into a weightloss plan and stick at it til I hit target.

Oh and bonus! I got PAID for the bags! Mum had organised their collection, so I had no idea about that part. Some charity or other, but they are unique in that they pay 50p/kilo on collection (to encourage donating your unwanted clothes etc rather than dumping them). Soooo, I'm £61.50 richer! :dance:

Well done Debz! I should do that really... Once faith is out i may clear loads! Good amount of money you got too!

Happy 32 weeks Claire
Happy 38 weeks me

6 days until induction - this time next week I should have a new baby! :shock:

Hope everyone is well! Enjoy the royal wedding today it's turned into a huge event and it's not even an official royal wedding it's just a family one!

How proud would you be though if your princess was actually made a princess though!!! X

happy levelling up lovely ladies :happydance:

i feel like im in first tri this morning just woken up and been sick everywhere, :haha:

Morning ladies! Am having some lovely skin on skin with Tom and am trying to type with one hand - it's slow! :wacko: He's doing well, and is a real sweetie - he doesn't cry though! I wake in the night and he's stuffing his hands in his mouth, bloomin' starving apparently - but not crying!!

Alex is fab with him - absolutely adores him, thank God. Keeps getting OH and I to kiss the baby, and is always wanting to cuddle him.

No more babies yet? :haha: So excited for you Katie - wish I could do it all again!

xx

awwww :cloud9: lu, glad Alex has taken to him so well. lol @ not crying i had one of them and id be waking up checking her every 2 minutes flapping about :) xx

:hi:

Happy 32 weeks Claire and 38 weeks Katie!!

You guys are certainly getting close!!

Pip hope you feel better soon! :flower:

Hi Lu!! Sounds like Tom is being a gorgeous little well behaved baby! :cloud9: glad Alex has taken to him well!! That's so sweet!!!

:hi:
anyone want a grumpy 2yr old

no fanks have a naughty one today :rofl: she keeps getitng in babies room and playing with all her old toys ive kept for him, if i find the contents of his chest fo drawers on the floor once more ill scream, it's all ironed grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mine has gone back to bed

think she is feeling sorry for herself. still got the other 2 up though

we walked to chippy yesterday, sienna refused to get in pushchair so let her walk, but took it with me as i wasnt in the mood to take 3 hours to get home as she stops to pick every flower, as we almsot got there she took the pushchair off me and was trying to push it, i had to hold on cos she was all over the place which resulted in " no I dooooooooooo ittttttttttttttttt ger off" and screaming like a banchy, so i promptly plonked her in it and strapped her in, she fell asleep in less than 2 minutes :rofl: she is such a cow when she is tired.

:wave:
Happy levelling up day ladies!
I said all along i was indifferent to the wedding festivities, but i admit... wedding fever has taken hold and I'm enjoying people watching at the moment! :rolleyes:

lol i ad it on went in kitchen and jacobs put peppa pig dvd on :wacko:
hows you debz :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"