2009 March Mummies

:hi:

How's everyone? I have Tesco delivering MASSES of food this morning! LOVE online delivery! :dance:

Going to make scones tonight for tomorrow's festivities and pop to the post office... that's my day... what you lot up to?

mmm ill have some scones tyvm :haha:

except for toddling off to the local shop to grab some more milk nothing planned here, have a basket of ironing, a load of washing and a quick hoover round to do after my bath, only room left ot paint is babies, its so simple aswell and dh has already done the ceiling so i can crack on with that if i feel like it, knowing me ill move the moses basket, the pram and just sit on the end of my bed and adore them and not actually bother painting, leaving dh to put it all back again tonight :rofl:

just another normal day, im only glad upstairs is spotless and theres no polishing or windows to be cleaned, or it would be a lot more :lol:

have some serious stabbing pains in the old foo atm and yet more plug. think he's pushing down a bit more today, :shrug:

:hi: jo xx

am good, a nice foot in the ribs to remind me he is indeed in there :rofl:

sienna sat on sofa opposite me picking on leila " youuuuuuuu NOT shitting derrrrrrrrrr" , i think she means sitting :rofl:

aww bless em , sienna really good with her talking , jacob says things then not say them again :wacko:
at least you got a good active lil boy in there :cloud9:

the odd word is wrong with sienna but we all know what she means, she doesnt shut up, but shes with the girls all day, and they dont shut up either :rofl:

come to think of it, either do i! :haha: xx

:hi: Jo!!

Pip...more plug loss? I reckon it wont be long until he arrives!

Sienna is too funny! :rofl:

So I've finally adjusted my dates.... due to me being lazy... but it's better that I'm in line with what my notes say... else I'm bound to get confused!

Leveling up day is now a Saturday...not a Tuesday... not that you need to remember :hugs:

Also... I've gone up 500g in weight since the start of my pregnancy! :rofl: I think that works out to be about 1lb :rofl: pity I look so fat... :haha: even if the scales don't show it as much!

lol cath i lost little bits frequently weeks ago, then nothing for some time, and now about twice in a 10 day space, no pinkyness though, unless i get any pinky or blood streaked i think it'll be ages :rofl:

i hate the bloating feeling in the first few months. i felt hugeeeeeee :lol: :hugs:

:cry: i liked levelling up together, :grr: xx

I'm soooooooooooooooowwwwy!!! I can still level up with you in spirit!!! :dance: You're going to run out of levels to move up soon anyway!!! I still have a long long long long road ahead of me! :rofl:

i spose there is that rather small factor, i wonder how many more times i'll level up eakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk xx

Nearly 14 weeks now cath :shock:

You've been growing and disposing of a lot of plug pip! I didn't lose any for ages but have started to loose tiny bits after my hicks. Think it's my cervix thinning out!

Man who is doing our garden just popped around! Tuesday it's being done! So all ready for when faith comes :) get broadband and a garden on Tuesday and a baby Thursday/Friday I'm a lucky lady :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->