2009 March Mummies

God I'm glad I had a civil type ceremony with no hymns and wrote my own vowels this is soooo boring!

Happy 32 weeks Claire
Happy 38 weeks Katie!

Loved the wedding :) !!!

xxx

:hi:

I thought she looked stunning!!! :D Hope you've all had a good day!! xxx

ive got bad bh's and backpain tonight :cry: about to pace a bit, there pritty damn painful sat down. be warned ladies, they get worse with every baby these are my worst yet !! x

Just copied and pasted sorry just wanted to explain why i havent been around and wish you all well.

Hi ladies i know i havent been around been awful here , Corey was been constantly sick and only weighs 8lb8 he isnt thriving been in hospital since good friday, He is home today for a few days then back admitted on tuesday, Not the ideal i imagined for my lovely new baby, They thought Pyloric stenosis but ruled that out, He has had scans needles jabbed in him 4 different type of meds and is still violently sick , He is having Barium Meal test Tuesday then a ph monitor fitted in his stomach weds its awful.

Just wanted to check in and hope you are all well xxxx

oh hunni :hugs: :hugs: i hope u get to the bottom of it very soon and that he gets well soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:grr: sum1 else jsut said that, no no no im in denial and he will be fashionably late, im not gunna think ne thing other than that or ill be evil at the end :rofl:

my back is seriously quite bad , dh has gone out and i refuse to call him :rofl:

:hug: gema hope the little man is better soon
oooo pip the race is on, whos baby will arrive first, yours or katies

katies 100% i want my scan on thursday before i consider eviction :rofl:

eeek these bank holidays have thrown me, i need to move money around from 1 account to another otherwise ill go overdrawn when bill takes his money

i would have been ok if i hadnt of got my pro dub license last night, need it so i can legally use my ipod at my classes

yea its a pain when just starting up. trying to stagger paying them out so i dont have to renew everything all at the same time next year

thats a good idea! good thinking batman! :lol:

ne 1 wanna loan me a back pls?x

sorry havent got a spare back, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back