2009 March Mummies

OMG Gemma that's awful honey!! You poor thing!! :hugs:

Do they think it could be anything like what Oscar had/has? I really hope he recovers quickly!! :hugs:

Pip sweets... hope those hicks ease up babes!! :hugs:

we did go down the route of maybe been linked to oscar but oscar started with Chest infections and corey has a clear chest, So god knows nice to be home for a few days and hoping we know more soon, Its sooo much for my little man hes sooo small . x

oh honey... I hope they work it out!! :hugs:

Must be so stressful!! :( xx

i cant decide if im tired or not

Gemma :hugs: for Corey! And :hugs: for you! Must be very stressful! I hope they get to the bottom of this soon! They are tough little buggers these babies I'm sure he will be fine! X

Nothing new from me just braxton hicks :haha: only 5 days to go and she will be forcibly removed! X

:haha: mine eased after a few hours but they are getting much longer and stronger now eakkkkkk

Oh my goodnes... you guys and your hicks... it wont be long!

5 days Katie :shock:

Thanks Katie... lemon baby!! :dance: 6 weeks till half way :D which wont take very long and by then.... more of you will be due!! :rofl:

Yep :shock:

I'm going to need to see lots of pics!!! :D Cos I have a loooooong wait! :rofl:

hehe im sure ull have plenty of them to come! it really is flying by and ive found this pregnancy to have gone by faster than any other, im sure it still would be flying by if dh wasnt waking up and saying not long everyday. :rofl: xx

:wave:
I have 2 batches of raspberry and white chocolate muffins made already this morning! They smell soooooooooo good but want to have them cooled before I try!

my monkeys are only just getting breakfast. katie woke about 7 i put dvd on for her. paul gets up at 10 and she is a sleep by the gate on her door

Awwww! Abbie's taken to laying her tigger cushion on the floor and pulling her blanket down to lie there. Though in the mornings she comes in and wakes one or other of us with a kiss, or a poke, depending on the mood! Usually I hear her before she gets my length but it's very cute. She's currently sat singing herself a wee song about "Pincess" and "Splashy" (Think she's remembering the wedding and her paddling pool from yesterday).

awww :cloud9:

so in the space of a week, ive had loose stools, piles more piles, and now constipated, followed by YUP yet again more piles.

i seriously cant wait to go the loo freely and i shall be starting eviction procedures in 3 days :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->