2009 March Mummies

Yay cant believe you are nearly full term pip!

Cmon Faith i guessed you would be here this weekend!

:hugs: Gemma (Mummymadness) hope Corey is better very soon :(

Hope everyone is well? I am having 10 mins whilst the stinkers are napping :wohoo:

Then off for a walk and pay deposit for the reception hall for wedding! :D

Already cleaned my house and washing is in so chill out night tonight and mum is having Caine :D

your sounding very organised Jade, !! have a fab evening xxx

:wave: katie has been trying to say connor today, only problem is it doesnt cound like connor it sounds more like condom :lol

:rofl: awww bless.

hope u not laughing when she does it :haha:

:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: i have an incredibly sore bump, theres a party going on in there today, its leaving me breathless and feeling sick lol, little monkey already x

jade saw this n thought o u
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...ep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

:hugs: Gemma and little Corey :(

Happy Lemon day Cath!!! Hehehe!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive gone into cleaning mode, think i must be nesting for those that are due to pop, kitchen nearly sorted

think i will while im on a roll

ive given up, the sleepy fairy caught me. wonder if the cleaning fairy will carry on while im asleep

LOL @ Dani! xx

Happy 33 weeks Gem!! :kiss:

4 days Katie!! :shock:

More gardening for us today.. I realy need to take some pictures of it in it's current state! We didn't take an official before photo, but I'm sure I have a shot of it with Lottie running round!

Dani I wish I was in a cleaning nesting mood I just want to decorate everything. I finally hung the door in the living room yesterday, it's been on upside down for 4 years :dohh: now try not to laugh I know you all will cos I'm pretty sure the neighbours did.... I put a new door handle on the door too but I took the old one off and went into the kitchen, throw it in the bin and went back into living room, closing the door behind me :dohh: at that point I realised although I had the new handle with me I had a cross head screwdriver and needed a flat head for the new screws. So I had no way to open the door. I ring my mum's but no one was answering and her mobile was off. So the large pregnant women had to climb out the front window and come back round the back with no shoes on so I could get out of the bloody room :dohh: and I tore my jeans

:rofl: oh Claire!! that's too funny!! Sorry about the jeans!! xxx

:rofl: oh dear Claire, i bet that was a site for sore eyes, i hope u didnt hurt urself tho :hugs: thats the sort of thing i'd do :haha: x

Dani keep nesting love im out of steam.

Claire i think ive also caught the decorating bug, short of the living room, which was done recently by dh ive done every room in the house, just waiting for dh to finish the high wall in stair area /bathroom ceiling and a wall in bubs room. i do this every pregnancy, its much more fun than cleaning :rofl:

Caz i like that dress, bargain too!

Gem- happy levelling up hunni! :happydance:

Katie not long to go, what time will u be going in, i hope theyll be an update or a birth by the time i get back from the growth scan :hugs:

i am so nervous for the scan, but really excited for homebirth booking and gas and air friday should all go well. x

Happy 33 weeks Gem!

Go Dani! Come here when you're done!

Sorry Claire.... hope you didn't hurt yourself, but :rofl: Sounds like something I'd have done!

:hugs: to those that need em.

:rolf: claire
well the cleaning fairy didnt visit so ill have to finish it later, ive now got a nearly sorted kitchen, only problem now is all the junk from the kitchen that didnt belong in there is now dumped in the living room. i think from living room it can go straight out the front door and in the bin if i cant find a home for it

:rofl:

dont go there with kitchens, i keep putting off bringing steriliser and bottles down to find a home in there. luckily i have wicker baskets for the bottles to live in and a unit they can go on, the steriliser may have to llive in the microwave. my kitchen is not very big so say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->