2009 March Mummies

mine used to live in the microwave until we had to get a new microwave and the steriliser was too big to fit

i had microwave one with chloe but electric one with sienna and leila, which i preferred but this house has feck all worktop space and sod all electric points in the kitchen, so have had to manage lol

use a good old pan of boiling water then, lol

lol, omg dont say that i havnt checked to see if it fits in my microwave

the pan it is then :rofl:

ggrrrr im fed up of putting things to sell on fb, i have peole saying they are interested in them, but never turn up to collect them

some of the itmes ive been trying to shift for atleast 12 months, got a steriliser nearly new, buggy board, bath seat, clothes, baby bouncer/seat, and a cot

why do i never think of using gumtree, off to take a look

just advertised my zumba classes on there to see how the site works, will add the baby stuff soon

what buggy board is it hun? my pram is really awkward theres 2 ive been told that will fit but forgooten names all i remember is they were both between 48 50 quid lol

no fair fellow bump buddy just gave birth, she told us all friday she was starting eviction last night while her son was at grandmas, had sex last night and sure enough was in labour by this morning and had her lunch time :cloud9:

I had my fist 'proper' contraction when OH and I were having sex! :wacko:

Little Fella is asleep on my chest, bless him. Discharged from MW care today - she asked if I'd come in and do a parent craft class on positive birthing :)

Alex is a real sweetheart with Tom. I bought them matching sleepsuits, and Alex loves wearing them! He has also got into the habit of wearing his sunglasses to bed for some reason...

Step kids are here this weekend and are doing my head in. They keep poking Tom when he's sleeping (they did exactly the same with Alex) :grr:

Other than that, my placenta pills are working and I feel very happy indeed!! :D

I forgot how often you need to change newborn's nappies... and that if you don't make sure little boy's willies are pointing down, they wee out of the top of their nappy... and that they also wee when you take their nappies off... and that they don't tend to give any indication of when they're going to poo... I have been weed on daily, and poo'ed on four times so far :wacko:

thanks for that reminder, :rofl: none of the girls ever wee'd on me, i guess ive got all that to come :rofl: im not gunna have a clue with a boy, i feel like a first time mum.

have been on all fours scrubbign my rug which is bloody huge, also gutted every room in house, and the girls have got the radio full blast and me dancing with them, urmm i dont think i should be jumping about this much :rofl:

God I'm grumpy, everyone is annoying me! Piss off and leave me alone :hissy:

Lost loads of plug, I've crapped more times than I can remember and still nothing! Roll on bedtime! I've well and truly woken up with the trumps after my nap!

I nearly cried earlier when Ella said "mummy I did a poo" x

awwww ella :cloud9: i guessed tomoz Katie, maybe the poops and plug the start of it, get an early night and hopefully wake up to Faith on her way :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->