2009 March Mummies

thanks Cath!

Jo, not decided yet, i cant do mini pill, have tried them all. normal pill not suitable, my gp didnt want to give me implant or injection, and wasnt kean on coil due to hurrendous periods, however thats about the only one ive got a chance with. so if he advises against it i think ill go to the nurse clinic up the road and get it done ne way :lol: will most certainly not be taking any risks, i did enquire about getting tied, and my gp was happy too with the hyperemesis and not many options with birth control, but warned me when i get referred they may say no, so ill try, i dont expect dh to get snipped, if ne thing ever happened and he decided he wanted more he can, also for cultural reasons its not something he'd be happy to do. i deffo know i dont want ne more though. x

:hi: Jo and Pip!

I had a lovely lie in this morning! Hubby has started work in the garde, Lottie is down for a nap and I've just had some toast and sipping on tea! :D

why cant sienna have a nap? :cry: :rofl:

she only has one when the girls are in school, and if i dont get her down at the right momment, she wont have it, trying to cut it out or move it forward at the mo though, as sometimes shes not awake for shcool run in afternoon and she has to be in a few weeks as its buggy board or walk :lol:

which reminds me, must get new wrist link this week, they have them and the harness abck apck ones in the 3 for 2 in boots, used to have poundland ones but sienna knows how to break them and escape now :rofl: she actually walks fine without and stops at the road but i dread the day she doesnt and dont want be abondoning the pram and bubs to run after her. :rofl:

thanx pip :) , if and when i get preg it will be my last lol
jacob dont nap in the day anymore :cry: unless hes poorly '
cath :happydance: for the lie in :flower:

LOL Bless her!

Yeah Lottie needs her sleep! She struggles without it and while she's happy to have the naps and sleeps well through the night I'm not complaining! :D

Urgh... I suppose I should get dressed and help hubby in the garden! It's so windy out there.. I don't wanna! :(

chloe and leila used to nap more when they were toddlers, but i didnt have others in school then, she sort of fits hers round them, im amazed she keeps going all day when they are home :lol:

leila up until about 6 months ago would always fall asleep in the afternoon when she was off school.

sienna does sleep through now, though maybe once a fortnight wakes up and comes in our bed, (then i go in hers) :rofl: i cant sleep in this state with a hot baby next to me. so dh gets cuddles and i get a sleep lol x

Bloody hell pip that's a big bump! When my Internet is up I will post my bump picture!

Ella has an hour nap 1:30-2:30 then bed for 7:30 when she starts refusing her nap she will be in bed for 6ish, occasionally she refuses her nap.

I've been getting irregular pains and tightenings (painful ones) since 4am but nothing to get excited about, my body is trying but keeps stalling! Going to try and keep busy today getting house tidy and hope something kicks off before Thursday! Had a RLT and bounce now going to clean!

Oslama bin laden is dead! Wooo! Let's hope his followers don't retaliate! X

Wow such a boy bump pip. Lovely!!

Hugs katie xx

lucy lol about baby boy fountains lol. Alex still craps up his back daily!!

Potty training is going really well

we are going away friday for 4 days and packing for a baby and toddler is a bloody nightmare lol!! So excited tho.

Hope everyone is ok. I still have no internet boooooo

thanks ladies, lol Katie, im hoping it grows no more, :rofl:

hope u have a fab time away jade xx

were you going jade any were nice ? just put that on fb lol :dohh:
have a good time hun :flower:
katie this could be it :happydance:
im just cooking bacon and sausage cobs yummy :winkwink:

PM me your details and I'll add you - I've got my security settings set so I can't be found :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->