2009 March Mummies

morning ladies :wave:
all peacefull ere lol oh at work and my other lads at school :coffee:
hope all went well last night gemma :thumbup: pics on fb are lovely he looks so grown up :flower:

thankyou Hun, u still in cooking mode? what u making me im starving lol

Happy term pip!

When you say about having a clear out do you get trots? I can't remember getting it before I had Ella just when I was in labour. I've just had mega bellyache toilet and lost the rest of my plug (I think) now getting tightenings and a very wiggly baby!

i had it with leila and sienna, leila i had it and instantly had bad tummy ache and wat i thought was cramps but they were contractions she was here 28 mins later, sienna i had squits all day long and bh's till a final lot of squits and then the contractions started. xx

:shock: only getting hicks so going to lay down while Ella naps and see if anything happens x

ok hun , take care and hope things move along for u, u might have a few more loo trips honestly ull be like omg where did it all come from. :lol:

xxx

GL Katie!

Pip. Dunno what I'm cooking today. Prob something out of the freezer! :rofl:

ive managed two slices of peanut butter on toast, and about 5 pints of water :rofl: im dreading school run, was sick all the way home this morning, dont wanna be spewing infront of kids walking home :haha:

sienna is snoring, so im bouncing as i have to share ball with sienna wen shes awake :grr:

morning ladies :wave:
all peacefull ere lol oh at work and my other lads at school :coffee:
hope all went well last night gemma :thumbup: pics on fb are lovely he looks so grown up :flower:

Ty hun, Yep he went down well - for a change!! lol I heard him at 6:30am but from the sounds of it he was playing on his new rug with his trains lol - I brought him into our room at 7:30 all fine :D

im term :happydance: :happydance: never thought the day would come! :D xxxx

:wohoo:

Happy term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on term PIP!! :dance:

Eeeeek Katie... bring on the baby!! :dance:

Gem... glad he had a good night sleep!! :D xxx

who sent hicks my way :grr: big glob of gunk just now, it dived down loo and plopped like katies description the other day :sick:

I didn't get a show until I was almost ready to push - I remember thinking, "Shit!" What if I'm only 1 or 2cm??" :wacko:

Forgot to say happy Term Day Pip! Glad he slept well Gemma!

wasnt me ur honour!!! im getting my own lol!

:haha:

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"