2009 March Mummies

lu i dont think ive got u!!????? i cant be found by search but philippa wild look on the girls friends x

think theres a couple of people with my same name as me so if you look ive got friends common with you eg jade cath gemma x

Yup, done it!

Pip, I have got you - I don't update my statuses often though so you've probably not noticed me... *sniff* :cry:

fried egg sarni for lunch and i cant move, ne one wud think id eaten half a loaf of bread, :rofl:

:wave: I had a big clean/rearrange of my kitchen this morning :cloud9:

How are we all?

Hope all kicks off for you properly soon Katie!

i had a day of it yesterday, didnt stop, done sod all today tho, im resting as back to school tomoz, and the school runs are gonna kill me

your quiet on here this evening, are there some babies making an appearence or something??

:hi:

I'm heading for a bath soon... so knackered from gardening..actually.. what we've been up to is more like landscaping!

Hope you're all okay!! xxx

lol at door incident Claire!!!!!!

Ty for levelling wishes girlies :)

:wave: hope ur all ok!!!

Love the huge bump pip :cloud9:

Bens in his new room as of tonight ... thought Id get him in it before he thinks baby has 'stolen' his :) so far, so good! *touch wood*
Been in loft (well steve has!) and got down lots of baby things :cloud9: - starting to get a bit real! Dining room in now full of boxes and baby things - cant move!

Off for a bath now as done way too much lifting and carrying and feeling the strain ...

x

:wave: nothing much happening here, yep you have me on fb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"