2009 March Mummies

Err - no, haven't finished. Am trying to cut it down - it's 4 pages, small text and I'm not pushing yet... :blush:

:rofl: @ lu's feature length birth story! Obviously enjoyed yourself lol x

Wowee! I thought mine was long! :haha: Publish it. The more little things you remember the better :hugs:

lol lucy!!! I agree keep it long, then u can look back on it and remember everything :D

x

:hi:

just had maddams 2 yrs review alls well, weight is behind but not concerned as shes staid at that rate since a month old.x

:hi:

Good Luck Katie!! :flower: Thinking of you today and tomorrow!

Pip, that's awesome!! :dance:

Lu... looking forward to reading your birth sotry hun! Be it long/short! :D

hi everyone :wave:
good luck katie :flower: hope everything goes well :hugs:
carnt wait to read your birthstory lu :flower:
well done sienna on her check up :thumbup:
ive ad a letter today for a check on jacob its a language develepment screen test :wacko: never heard of it before :wacko:
well me and little man have ad a pj day and ad a little picnic on living room floor :cloud9:
hope everyone else is good xxxx :hugs:

:wave: Sounds like a fab day Jo!

Well done on 2yr review Sienna!

We took a trip to my work today to see why my pay hasn't increased to Supervisor wage 3 months on. Apparently, it hasn't got as far as head office yet?! Couldn't organise a monkey's tea party that lot! I would be willing to guarantee that I'd be cut immediately if it was a pay DEcrease....

That's like the nhs Debz, I got a letter confirming my maternity entitlement just the other day, I've been on maternity leave for 8 weeks lol!

I will keep you all updated as much as poss, hopefully I get enough signal in hospital to update my journal, if not I will text, I've got cath and Debz numbers x

Debz, that's ridiculous!! :grr: Hope it gets sorted!!

Good luck Katie!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Soooo excited for ya love!! xxx

Cloth Nappy lovers..... how do you get rid of ammonia linked stinks when strip washing doesn't work?

And how do you go about strip washing? I must be doing it wrong! :lol: These flipping things REEK and I'm running out of ideas!

extra rinse and several spins. i accidently had fabric conditioner in the was last week so had to do all mine, i struggle strip washing cushies, they smell easily i find x

My strip wash always do it too, wash as normal then loads of rinses until no bubbles left. Try posting in the natural parenting section someone way know of a trick :)

ok so im supposed ot be getting ironing done, but i had to check for katie updates, im super excited for her :D

on another hand, i have spent 1.5 hours in the night chucking up, :cry: this is the atleast 5th day/night of being sick constantly, i knew it visited at beginning of third tri occassionally but didnt think i should be spewing violently everyday at this stage, anything i scoff seems to be flying up. booooooooooooooooooo go away sickness. x

scan at 1.00 wahoooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->