2009 March Mummies

i bounced all the way through it :rofl: dh wasnt that bothered this yr either we always watch it saddos that we r lol

:sick: i need a cork ive got terrible smelly wind :rofl:

I still lay with Caine sometimes, but Alex comes too :D

Caine still naps some days and not others too Claire.... good luck with sorting the sleep out xx

i dont get that troouble with sienna, she now says shes tired and curls up on the sofa for an hour, bedtimes she lobs her beakers at whichever adult is nearest demands more squash then shouts nigh night and off she goes to bed. weve had a few wake ups in the middle of the night this last week though, for refills with the beaker. so im taking one to bed with me tonight and swapping it with the empty see if that works,

grumpy bum has gone for her nap, lets hope she isnt grumpy come tea time

have chucked the girls in the garden for an hour, if i stand on another piece of lego, or a cat for that matter i shall have a tantrum :rofl: bloody cats wont leave me alone, i cant see them by my feet and generally every step i make one of the beggers squeels. i think im the owner of 2 fluffy white slippers :rofl:

Pip i just had a tantrum cos I stood on the dog.

Got some blackout curtains which I've put on the landing this morning so it's lovely and dark upstairs. Jack already has a blackout blind but i've ordered blackout liners for his curtains too. So operation get jack to nap has commenced. I decided to follow his bedtime routine, so bum change, into rocking chair for story and I gave him half a cup of milk too. Been telling him all morning Mimi isn't napping with him today he shinned first thing but has come round to the idea. I put him in bed, tucked him in, turned on the mobile lights music thingy and he blew me a kiss and said night Mimi :rofl: so I've come downstairs. He's bow been upstairs 20 mins he is still awake but hasn't cried. :rofl:

thats a good step in the right direction, before u know it hell be taking himself off for a kip, :)

im still waiting to fall flat on my face from standing on the cats, dont they realise we cant see over the melon hanging off the front of us, :grr: the past 48 hours the pair of them have done nothing but meow at me and lying stretched out next to my tummy at any given opportunity they sit like guard dogs next to my bf lo when she comes :rofl:

:rofl: our stupid dog sulked for 48 hours when we brought jack home, she literally sat in the corner facing the wall and refused her dinner.

awww bless her :rofl: mine get dragged around by sienna one runs off and wont be seen until she has gone to bed and the other sits there and takes it, dont think nay one has so much as a scram off either of them, tho nala does chew my ankle when she wants feeding :rofl:
my likkle boy is called mufasa, dh has a cousin called mustafa and wen he phones i always shout moooooooofasa is on the phone, god i get daggers off dh :rofl:

:rofl: our mutt is Narla too!

Jack is asleep, how painless was that! I'd built myself up for a right battle :rofl:

:happydance: i fell asleep aswell and just woke up dreaming about special k, beans on toast and shephards pie, not much time left to eat all the above today tho :rofl:

Well done jack! What a good boy! Couple more days like that and your sorted :D

Well I'm back into the 8 stones! I'm 8 stone 13.5lb :haha: 13lb to go and I'm back to normal weight :happydance: when I met my hub I was 7 stone 6lb :shock: don't think I want to get that low again but may aim to get into the 7stones. Maybe 7st 10lb. Gives me a nice target when I can finally hit the gym! I'm itching for it already!

When the bleeding stops I will start hitting the wii just dance etc

Faith has been constipated again but got a little poop out of her a while ago so hopefully ok now, she needs a bit of extra water every day I think. She is so easy to look after lol! She got a face full of timmy (the sheep) earlier from Ella. And a fluffy cat launched into her Moses basket straight on the head!

All good fun in our house at the mo! Going to need a cheap double pushchair for a few weeks while Ella adjusts I think x

hi lovely ladies how are we all today ? :flower:
im waiting for the medium ladie to come round (dont ask lol ) :wacko:
pip hope you pushing that lil boy out :haha:

:hi:

Not sure what to with myself today as my house is spotless :rofl: probably the ironing :)

Hope everyone is well... Jo.. you'll have to tell us all about this medium :) xxx

:wave:

hope ur all ok today girls - soooo constantly knackered atm :(

:flower:

xxxxx

:hi:

my house done too Cath, even down to the ironing, had a productive couple of hours and now im free to sleep if sienna will join me :haha:

Cath ive got a sofa that needs cleaning if u wanna come over and do it!!! lol

xxxxxxxx

Hahahaha...Gemma you are too funny! I'll come over and sleep on your sofa... not clean it! :D

Well dishes are done, kitchen cleaned up and Lottie down for nap! Just sat down for a snack of celery sticks! It was actually very yummy! :D

Waiting for Lottie to get into a deeper sleep before I got upstairs to bring down the ironing!

Your children actually sleep?? :wacko: Alex was up at 4am this morning because Tom squeaked and woke him up. Zzzzzzz.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->