2009 March Mummies

Welcome back jade... missed you!!

:rofl: @ Caz!!

Come on Sprout!! Thinking of you Pip!! xxx

nothing, nada, shit all :rofl:

have been up most the night with a really bad headache, painkillers keep coming straight back up so struggling to clear it, and everything has appeared to stop.

dh had a good laugh at me last night, didnt want to go to bed in the fear of waking up with bubs head between my legs :haha: its finally hit me, and im at the bricking it stage and petrified nobody will get here in time, ( like a bloody replay with sienna)

so sprout, get a move on, but please consider slowing ur arrival, mummy doesnt want to deliver a baby on her own.

x

awww pip was hoping he would be ere :) ,
i think it will be in the next few days xx
glad you back jade :flower:
hows everyone doing ? , im bored got loads of house work to do ........but hey it can wait :wacko:

bored here, too but pre occupiying myself with thoughts of yummy food i wont be allowing after birth, :haha:

just went back to bed for half hour, kids are so loud today :grr:

Come on sprout mumma had enough of your teasing!

All good here :D totally overwhelmed with my gorgeous babies!

I've lost over a stone and have a very nearly flat tummy already :shock: it's gone down so quickly! I've got 14.25lb until I'm pre-preg and I'm loosing over a lb a day :shock: I know it will slow down but I'm so pleased! Just over 4 weeks until I can hit the gym again :happydance:

Xxx

thats fab news katie! im loving the piccies of faith and ella :)

i feel like all ive done today and want to do is sleep, i dont ever recal feeling so bloody tired, i had a quiet few days too so just sleeping when i feel i need too. someone wake me up when he is crowning :haha:

anyone want an over tired 2yr old that doesnt want to eat there tea????? nope didnt think so

Laies I need some advice, jack would go down for me awake during the day until we put him in a bed in November (daddy always laid with him) in November I felt so rough during first tri I started to lay with him too and now jack wont go down unless we lay with him ( this is only at nap time, he's a star on a night). Thing is it can take 30-40 mins to settle him. Do I hope that he drops his nap before baby arrives or do I start pitting him down awake and just let him cry it out? Really not sure what to do here but know that I aren't gonna have 30-40 mins to devote to getting jack to sleep in 6 weeks time. Do you think I've left it too late?

I wouldn't hope he drops his nap, some children nap until they are 3/4, and it is a small break in the day to spend guilt free with your newborn, maybe start working on getting him to settle on his own. Try sitting next to the bed and each day slowly moving away? If he settles fine at night it shouldn't be too hard to adjust nap time. Good luck! :hugs:

X

:rofl: I'm sure those will be reached for as well tomorrow Caz, I can't imagine it going down well :rofl:

:rofl: and :hugs: Dani!!

Claire... I was going to advise what Katie did :hugs: We had to do this with Lottie when she's had stages of fighting to go to sleep!

:rofl: at Caz! :haha:

half of the tea was eaten before she took herself to bed

Great work Katie!! :D

Hope everyone is well!

Loved Eurovision last night! Hubby hated it but I forced him to watch it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member