2009 March Mummies

i cant throw up in the morning without the entire household queing at bathroom door for a look in :rofl: then chloe goes to school and tells all the teachers mummy was really poorly this morning gaaaaaaaaaa i cant even do that without the world knowing :lol:

LOL @ Lu... you poor thing!! Lottie was awake at 6:30 this morning! better than the last few days at 5:30! *yawn*

:hugs: Pip!!! Wont be long he'll be be here!!! xx

OH has a dental appointment this afternoon. It's an hour away, but we're all going so that Alex will sleep in the car!!

I did deb :hugs: how you feeling about the upcoming testing day deb? Any positive signs?

I did the nursery run by myself + faith today, hubby came with me in case I struggled but did nothing but sit there :haha: it was a success! I used to carry Ella to the car but she now walks holding my hand so I can carry car seat and her bag etc.

Got shat on last night :happydance: faith kept producing mr whippy mid-change :haha:

Don't mention the "ironing" word, it's now considered swearing in my house. The one thing I can't fit into my routine ATM. Clothes are steadily building up in the baby's room and reducing in the wardrobes! Must do some tonight lol x

I did pop by your journal deb! :shock: :thumbup: :D

I've just started a parenting journal! Need to get online on my laptop and post my birth story + pics and do a new link to my journal :lol: keep forgetting, should really use my spare time to do ironing but that's far to practical!

X

What's this ironing that you speak of...?! :confused: :haha:

Thanks for popping by Katie!

I haven't ironed since November and have no intention of starting again! I just hang everything up straight when its wet and it doesn't need it :thumbup: just the odd item

Been to midwife meassuring fine, bang on 34.

Jack went for a nap again without so much as a groan and had 1.45 hrs :happydance:

Debz I got it Ta

go Jack- bet your thrilled debs! half the time we worry about stuff then they go so smoothly !

Katie :rofl: at Mr Whippy!

Claire- i did have a right giggle at ur comment in my journal :haha:

my stuff comes out the washing machine very creased, im expecting it to die this year, its on year 7, still works perfectly but getting noisier gradually. i hadnt expected it to live this long with this household, and ive set aside pennies for a new one, so i wont be without for long lol.

having cuddles with my girlies atm then a kip for me. gosh i shall miss theses ina few weeks lol x

:thumbup: Claire on measuring spot on!!

I dont iron either unless it needs it if im about to put it on!

x

Debz... I think Pip has a touch of baby brain! :D

:hi: How's everyone?

Lu hope Alex slept well for you

Katie fab news on nursery run

Claire... great stuff on MW appt!

Hope everyone is good!!

I have MW appt today and a friend coming over... also popping to the shops, taking Lottie to the park and hoping to get more ironing done!

xxx

Ta :)

Lottie's on her second bowl of cherrios :) so I get a few more min online :haha:

Good luck with mw cath :)

:wave: girls!!!

Still in one piece pip?! or two?!!!!

xxxx

Debz... I think Pip has a touch of baby brain! :D

:hi: How's everyone?

Lu hope Alex slept well for you

Katie fab news on nursery run

Claire... great stuff on MW appt!

Hope everyone is good!!

I have MW appt today and a friend coming over... also popping to the shops, taking Lottie to the park and hoping to get more ironing done!

xxx

baby brain indeed apologies, should have read Claire pmsl x

still in one big lump :rofl: have been walking round in a grump cos not been able to go loo, i have i repeat have about 12 grapes :cry: have managed to go a little, next person that says oh dear must be what ur eating will get :grr: i am NOT constipated, were not talking bricks, i just dont have an exit in working order :rofl: sorry tmi hope nobodies eating. poor dh has heard nothing but me moan and groan about how much i need a poo :lol: have already had one sleep this morning, almost feeding time for me and sienna then back to sleep i think.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->