2009 March Mummies

:hugs: katie

lu lol at alex :rofl:
ive had 6 runny toilet trips in 1 hour 15 mins :blush: bump has shrivled and dropped as low as i think it possibly can, sprout stop messing already!

in a mood with dh, he got up and said i hope i come home from work to little man making an arrival today, YER LIKE NO PRESSURE AT ALL YOU LOVELY HUSBAND :rofl:

strange though, he has never ever with any pregnancy said that its usually me saying i hope today blah blah for weeks on end, yet hes now asking for him to come today, :grr:

Silly man - do you think this might be the start of things then Pip...?

Really sorry Katie - I meant to say Happy 1 week Faith! I am terrible at remembering to type things!! I think 'Oooh, I mustn't forget to say X, Y, Z' but then waffle on about myself and forget :blush:

I was just giving Tom a wash, Alex was 'helping' (read: kissing Tom and flicking water at me) when suddenly Alex ran off. A moment later, OH screamed. Alex had slapped him round the face with a wet, shitty flannel! :shock:

:rofl:

:rofl: shouldnt laugh lu

i dont know, on my ball, have alot of pressure in my foo, so much so its like an achy stingy feeling, this could go on for weeks though in all eventualtiys so trying hard not to get my hopes up

:rofl: lu! That's great!

I've had a very good morning :D Ella been a diamond, we have given her her own special cuddle time with faith if she seems to be grumpy when I'm feeding her (hence the pics on fb of Ella holding her :cloud9:)

Faith been good, minimal dummy time just 10 mins here and there to stretch her to 2.5 hours between feeds :D

Been to playgroup, daddy came with us to help me assess how I will do it with two of them but I will only go if a friend is going too so we can share watching the kiddies if I need to feed etc it's only getting to and from the car that will be hard.

My friend said faith looks sooo much bigger in my pics on fb - she wouldn't hold her because she didn't want to break her :dohh:

X

my friend was here with her lo born the day after faith the other day, she was 6lb 4 when i held her and i was petrified i couldnt wait to hand her back she was so tiny i didnt want to drop her lol. mad considering leila was dead on 5lb at birth, i think its different when its ur own, id be scared of breaking her like ur friend too :rofl:

Lu jack is starting to chat now too, he was awake this morning while I was getting ready for work so I gave him a book to read and told him to sit good cos Mimi has to go to work, he told me 'no work Mimi, dada go :rofl:

Hope this is the start of something pip

Katie happy 1 week too faith, Ella sounds adorable

think :blush: im gonna regret saying this cos its bound to all stop, but niggling away, mega clear out and sickness this morning, had to sway during leilas assembly this morning, having difficulty walking pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont stop :cry:

same niggles, still pressure, i had this for an entire day before things stepped a gear with sienna, though im not sure if this is practice run or if things will folow on to wat im used too. if i wake up still preggers tomoz, then itll be a another week or more i reckon :rofl:

Yeah, my niggles started at 2am on the Wednesday, but Tom wasn't here until 4pm Thursday! Fingers crossed this is it for you Pip! I'm very excited!!

i started to get excited, now not so sure, as if im not sure if their ouchy enough to be the build i had with maddam, they were more timeable with her too where as these arnt. but i dont get painful as in breath thru them and cant talk ouch till 8cm, havnt with ne of them, so i spose this could be early stages of dialation if it is anything more than false niggles.

time will tell, :haha: i'd love not to have to have this for the next week or so

Come on sprout, stop messing mummy about, she's ready to show off her baby boy

OMG how many posts in here/everyones journals!!!!!!!!!???????? I am back :D

Someone please summarise what I have missed? :lol: I dont like to miss owt! Will update my journal for the last 2 weeks :D

Hope everyone is ok?! Soooo pleased to be back!

Sooooo - where are all these babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"