2009 March Mummies

hahahaha @ Caz!!!

I'm off to bed... hope to wake to good news from Pip :dance:

Morning... checking in to say hi, and see how Pip is doing!!

One of the first ladies I met in the June Mums (back in the days when I was expecting a June baby) just had her baby in the early hours of this morning! :dance:

lol at caz :haha: that made my day :flower:
hope everyone is well :thumbup:
i was hoping to hear pip ad lil man wen i logged on :wacko: come on bubba :baby:
well i ad a crap day yesterday :cry: bloody familys :growlmad: well todays a new day :flower:

PIP!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?? I can't believe you've not been updating us mid-contraction!! :grr:

:rofl:

I've lost 2lbs since I stopped eating two big bowls full of Eaton Mess every night! :smug: Who'd have thought all that cream was fattening, eh...?

Great news on the loss Lucy!

Pip! Whats happeneing!

Hugs Jo xx

Test Debz?

hi jade :wave:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh debz av you tested ( running off to check your journal )

I've posted in my journal. :shrug::cry::muaha::wacko:

Well done on loss Lucy!

:hugs: Jo. :hugs: everyone else that needs em and :wave: to the rest of you!

yay well done lucy :thumbup:
deb ive ad a look :hugs: your not out yet :flower: im sure with my crap sight i seen a line :flower:

Didn't she say she hates it when people post and run and then did the same thing to us??? :grr: when she gets back she's going to get an ear full from me! :rofl: unless she has beautiful baby boy pics to share... in which case I might forgive her! :rofl:

Well when my time eventually comes... I'll be texting all those who I have numbers for.. so you'll be up to date for sure!

Lu... fab news on the weight loss! :rofl: @ the cream!! x

Haha, I'm sorry I kept everyone waiting when I was having Tom - I was in the zone! I had to really concentrate just to speak to OH!! I just had a flashback to the birth... Contractions every three minutes, lasting 90 seconds, and I breathlessly asked OH for a sip of water. He comes back with a glass.... plus a plate of Doritos and dip, "in case I'm hungry"?? :wacko:

...I still haven't finished my birth story :blush: It's epic.

:rofl: I just know if this one is anything like Lottie's... then it'll be a two day long affair and I'll be in epidural heaven at some point! :rofl:

I can't wait to read your birth story... and Katie's!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->