2009 March Mummies

What she is doing is anything to get attention because I can't do anything!!! Little bugger lol

Cath re the airlines etc its £900 cheaper for second option, you could get a pram for that out there and ask family to sell it on again? X

Cath I would go with Option 2 and sort the makeshift buggy in the mean time, telling relatives which one you want! xx

Katie hugs. Caine has been the same today. Poking Alex in the eye. Not making a mess but usually thats what it is. I find its better to get out the house everyday..... if I stay in thats when he kicks off!

Claire cant wait to see you both Wed :D will let you know time.

Any news on Pip?

I just had SW carbonara mmmm

:hugs: Katie

Thanks ladies...have decided to buy a maclaren XT on this side for £180 ish and it caters from birth (folds flat) has excellent reviews! Will sell our lightweight silvercross stroller and go with option 2!!

Hope Pip has had a good day with Chloe!

I'm making cheesecake tonight and hopefully spending some time relaxing!

xxxx

hi ladies :wave:
hope everyones well :flower:
must be something in the air today with all these naught lil toddlers :wacko: jacobs been a lil pain in the butt:baby:
ohhhhhhhhhhh were is pip ?????????????

:hugs: katie

Cath could you get a cheap 2nd hand silver cross 3d, my SIL had one and it's a pram but folds like a big stroller all in one, you could eBay it afterwards.

I've had a bad afternoon What an afternoon... Got sink going slowly so started on bath, broke the plunger came downstairs to find water dripping tho living room ceiling. Had to get mum under bath to tighten up waste pipe I had dislodge with the plunger. Went to get a sink plunger to try and empty sink from hardware store, came back and mum had kindly put the caustic soda down the sink drain neat, which set in the u bend like cement. got the u bend off and couldn't get the caustic soda out it was solid, went outside and our drain is blocked, I shouted and swore and went to b&q for a new u bend. Came back and outside drain has emptied. Got new u bend on and couldn't stop it leaking My brother has sorted it now. Both sink and bath now empty. I'm touching nothing else involving water today i'm not even gonna get myself a drink. just nursing my 3rd degree burns from the caustic soda. And my pubic bone feels like it's g

Want to get in shower but am scared water will run into living room

Oh Claire... what a day!! You're braver than me... I'd have called someone out! :rofl: but then we have no one who can lend a hand! :(

Thanks so much for the suggestion! NOW, I have no clue what I want to do... i missed one on ebay what sold in the end for £60.. but I was uhming and ahhing because I hadn't talked it all over with Mike! argh!!!

but there's ages yet! I like the idea of having a pram for the baby.... but I also quite like the idea of the maclaren because I can get Lottie in it! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... so confused!! x

Cath I wish I'd have called someone out, but they are so expensive

I *think* lottie would still fit in the 3d in pushchair mode, I'd sure Kieran is still in his and he makes jack look like a titch

Thanks hun... my NCT mum has one... so plan on sticking Lottie in it when we next see them :D xx

:hugs: Claire for yesterday's escapades!

Cath - is it an actual pram body you're after? If not, silvercross halo seat lays flat and you can get the newborn nest for that too if i remember rightly. It has plenty of room for a toddler too. All folds flat in one piece.

Thanks Debz... will look into it! xxx

Jade, I've seen nothing, here or FB xx

:hugs: Claire!!

Happy Birthday for yesterday Chloe!!

Happy 2 weeks Faith!!

pip hun hope ur ok!!!

:hugs: girls hope ur all ok

Last box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies :wave:
wooooooooooo gemma last box :happydance: its going so quick , hope your putting your feet up and resting :coffee:,
cath hope you sort your pram problem out soon hun :flower:
pippppppppppppppppppppppppp were are you ?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->