2009 March Mummies

pip didnt part with anything big :cry:

had mw out and mother and dh to hand, ended up having to be taken to out of hours gp by mw and piles examined :blush: if i havnt had bubs in a few days they are prepared to tie them, but hes confident they will just go as soon as bubs is here, i managed with help to get a bit of waste out, omg :blush: dont even ask! but i was right that i wasnt constipated so atleast my diets not making them worse. when mw arrived she was adimant i was having contractions, i couldnt time jack shit, whatever it was was on top of each other and painful, finally after many hours of all fours and rocking through the discomfort fell asleep in a heap on the floor with mw and mother with me, feeling light headed and peaky today, told dh to bugger off to work cos sprout so aint anywhere near coming, mw wanted to do internal but i declined for now, after all the poking prodding popping i was not having anything else near any hole :rofl: Midwife again tomorrow if i havnt contacted her before.

i do apologise for any dissapointment :haha:

xxxxxx

:hugs: Pip.... hopefully he here soon for you! Sorry you're having such a hard time!

:D am ok, just sore cant use any of the numbing creams ne more, im reacting badly to them, so im on the sudocream, Gem it works better than the others as u suggested!

Chloe's birthday tomorrow, omg 7 already, girls it really does fly by once they are in school, :cry: :haha:

all the regular may mummies have had their lo's theres a few in america left and some that dont chat, but from the gang of regulars im the only one left waiting :rofl: cmon sprout im needing to move across to parenting with all the others :rofl:

Gemma & Claire, i be sneaking into ur thread shortly :haha:

Pip :hugs: Happy bday to Chloe!

Hope everyone is ok? Just catching up on Apprentice ;D

Been so see fortune teller, it was really good!

Happy birthday Chloe! Pip you will have him today! Then there is two weeks between Tom and faith and two between faith and sprout! Thursday is labour day lol!

I've had no Internet but it's back today yay!

Faith is two weeks old :cloud9: time is flying! She is gaining loads of weight just waiting for a weigh in!

Ella pee's on the toilet/potty now if I ask her to but she doesn't tell me when she needs to go! Getting there now! Hopefully by the end of summer I will only have one in nappies!

X

Katie, good news about Ella! Caine is same he tells me 75% of time but still have accidents. When we are out and about I put a nappy on him.

Great news about internet too!

Claire - Jan Jellybeans are hving a meet at Monkee Bizness Wed if you fancy it? x

Jade just replied to say Wed is best for me next week :) yes sounds good

Ella is trying to break me today! Jeeeez she has been a cow, faith only wants cuddles too so I can't watch Ella closely enough ending up in a trashed house that has taken me three days to get half in order!!! :wacko:

Who's idea was it to have two?! They need to be shot lol x

Ah Katie :hugs: If it's any consolation, Alex has been on one the last couple of days too. Honestly, I have wanted to throttle him at times! He has been on a mission to destroy... Yesterday, he ripped out the last chapter in my new book, tore it into tiny bits, and then 'tidied it up' :wacko:

Yes sounds about right, everything I have given Ella has been used to it's worst effect!

Toast = chewed up and smeared on beanbag
Orange juice = in her peppa pig kitchen sink (spat in not just spilt)
Banana and apple pieces = in toy box/ trail around dining room
Victoria sponge slice = smeared on tv and play table

On top of that she had kitchen playtime at the sink with mushrooms and baby tomatoes to play with and chop - kitchen soaked and everything thrown around kitchen.

Salt dispenser emptied onto dining room table.

Dvd's spread all over floor, all toys emptied out of one box!

Dog wound up with recorder in his ear and chased with shopping trolley...

My washing taken off radiator and thrown in various bits of the food mentioned.

She knows she is being bad because she does it then says "sorwee mumma" (sorry mumma)

I can't sit and supervise her all the time because faith won't be put down, she wants to be walked about and is too small for sling! The second my back is turned Ella starts being naughty!

Worst day for Ella playing up so far. Normally it's just busy but you cope, today I'm ready to be sectioned for a holiday lol

X

OMG... why didn't I wait till you lot had yours before falling pregnant! :rofl:

Katie, she's doing a very clever thing.... making you appreciate her for the days she's an absolute angel!! :hugs: I hope you get some YOU time tonight to just unwind and relax!

I'm having some mild frustrations with airlines.....

1) pay £3500 to fly with SAA and can take my entire travel system for baby
2) pay £2600 to fly with Air France.. with stop over in Paris... can't take pram as it does not fold into ONE piece. So have to buy/beg/borrow/steal a pushchair on the other side. (BUT has to be one I'm happy with!! bear in mind Lottie stayed in her pram for at least her first 4 months and that was flat with the sleeper mattress)

urgh.... decisions decisions!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->