2009 March Mummies

Happy 2 weeks Faith!

OMG Alex is 5 months next week :D considering weaning soon :D

Really sorry everyone - I've been running out of time, so haven't been able to reply properly for ages and ages!

Yesterday evening, Alex was playing with a feather in the kitchen. Suddenly, the tumble drier started making this horrible noise... He'd shoved the feather into a fan-bit and now the tumble drier is broken :wacko:

Shit yeah - thanks! Can't believe it's gone so quick!! Honest, this last year has been the quickest of my life, I swear! It's sped by!

And I still haven't finished my birth story.

And I have two pregnancy journals to do as well.....

I can't believe Alex is almost 5 months :shock: These babies are growing so quickly!

When Gem, Claire, Pip and Cath have these babies, what are we gonna do? How boring! We need more babies :lol:

omg 5 mnths :wacko:
and tom 4 weeks :baby:
time goes so fast , well next week i will be feeling old :cry: my daughter will be 20 :cry:

Thanks Jo... tickets are now booked!!! and we have until December to sort out the pram/pushchair story! :D

Jade.. OMG.. 5 months???? where did that time go??
Lu... hope the dryer is easily fixed!! :hugs:

hope Pip is alright!

So... just had cheesecake for breakfast this morning.... I HAD to test it to make sure it was okay to give my guest this afternoon... :rofl: was yummy anyway!!

Cath send me some please!

Jo OMG 20!! You dont look old enough>?!!

:thumbup: you can only have the :cake: internet version.... because you're doing so well on your weightloss!! :dance:

wow 5 months nearly Jade!! :shock:
Happy 4 weeks Tom!!

Just watched 'inside the human body' 1st episode-creation on iplayer - very good if u havent seen it :thumbup:

xxx

No but I don't have her number

I've had a lovely nap thanks to daddy Harrison and we are having a very naughty dinner of pizza and chips, can't remember when we last had that.

Anyone remember when we are suppost to get measured for nursing bras, desperately need new bras but trying to hold out

I dont either hun have her number ....

think we should be measured about nowish although i havent lol - i brought some maximum thingy sports bras till milk comes in :D

Enjoy dinner !!!!

xxx

Claire - measure about now xx

Katie i replied on FB - dont get it!!

Gem yep i watch the programme every week - its brilliant!!

Knackered and podged beeen cooking cleaning and baking all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->