2009 March Mummies

I'm ok. Just ate too much pizza (Thanks for putting me in that mood Claire! *shakes fist*)
Howz u?

Cath - yay to onion!!! Ive been a watermelon for ages - dont think theres a bigger one now :rofl:

Enjoy your evening girls :flower:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Me too Debz I can'tsit up I'm laid like a beached whale on living room floor

Sorry Lucy but :rofl:

:rofl: at Alex!! OMG Lu... how do you manange?? :D

Jade... I might have a half glass of wine with some cake... I've been good all day today and had nothing while guests were here... but I feel like a little bit now... last drop of alcohol was a few weeks back now! So I feel okay having a bit! :D

IWe had left over bbq for dinner.. so some chicken, potato salad and green salad! YUM!!

xx

Enjoy your cake and wine hun!

I am on my 2nd glass! Alex keeps stirring tho :( think its his teeth :(

Reading the dirty/pervy sex stories in BnB Extra PMSL

moring ladies, had an awful night last night, cried myself to sleep with the bad botty :grr:

wow happy 36 weeks gemma :happydance:
awww :hugs: pip hope you get to av plenty of naps today xx :flower:
well oh left me in bed this morning :flower: i didnt get up till 11 :blush: i must of needed it lol
hope everyone as a nice day :flower:

36 weeks already? Oh my word - I swear we March mums have the fastest pregnancies in the world! Happy 36 weeks Gemma!

How do I manage with Alex Cath? Err - I don't!! House it a shit-tip most of the time, and he spends most days running riot :wacko: He has so. much. energy. He starts at a nursery on Tuesday for two mornings a week - we're hoping now I'll get a chance to catch my breath!

Ty Girls!!!!! :D Ekkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this afternoon I had a shower, realised Id forgotten my towel, reached out the door to grab it from top of stairs rail and then proceeded to do the splits going back into the bathroom - god it bloody hurt and now my hips/pelvis killing me!! :(

Alex sounds like Ben!! :hugs: Im just so knackered running after him sometimes ...

x

Hope your ok Gem x

Pip, ebay link for stuff in my journal

Everyone ok?

Girls one of the girls in my July group who was due the exact same date as me had to have an emergency section the other day due to a ruptured placenta. We've just had an update:

Just had an update from Kel. So sorry to say that its the update we hoped wouldn't happen. He was too starved of oxygen and although he's still with us, doctors have told her there is no hope and that she is going to lose him. Just so so devastated for her.

Please pray or send positive thoughts or anything for her and her wee man... I'm praying for a miracle...

Omg that's awful. Will be thinking them and praying for a miracle also! :cry:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"