2009 March Mummies

:hi: am here, busy and bad butt= no sofa time, mostly sleeping :rofl:

no signs,

ty for chloes bday msgs, she had a fab day! :flower:

Other Claire has my number, so if im not on for any reason she cant get hold of 1 of u, or her me etc.

im bored of this waiting malarky, mw said shes sat by the phone 24/7, and doesnt want to see me at next clinic unless im in labour or unless she's had the call :rofl: wishfull thinking me thinks. sorting someone to help with school runs next week sick of the omgggggggggggggg wheres the baby comments. :grr:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: Pip

I've already been on my hands and knees cleaning a carpet this morning. Jack has tooth bum and his nappy leaked but he appears to have stopped and played with everything before he let us know :dohh:

:hi:

At least he didn't arrive on Chloe's birthday :hugs: it wont be long now!

Oh no Claire!! :( what a 'lovely' thing to wake up to!! xxx

also happy levelling up for Claire yesterday, and all the bubba's levelling up :flower:

morning ladies :wave:
glad you ok pip :flower:
aww claire not a nice thing first thing in morning :hugs:
cath love the ticker :rofl: wots happened lol
weather seems nice ere today :flower: not got nowt planned though :flower:

:wave: im off to blackburn in a bit for a charity zumba event
:rofl: lovely ticker cath
hope baby comes soon pip
lovely job firth thing in the morning claire.
:hugs: to anyone that needs them

It's our village gala today, never been since kids. It use to be an excuse to watch the floats then spend all day in a beer garden. Have never actually walked around it, which is really basso gonna take jack today

av a good day dani :flower: and you claire :flower:
ive got bob all planned only a trip to tesco :wacko:
im starting to get hungry so me thinks a fry up is needed :winkwink:

its overcast here, bit chilly on the old willy, or nips rather :haha:

girls have just had me french plait their hair as they are filming each other with chloes new toy. god iim so glad i wont have another mass of hair to do girly things to lol.

chloe and sienna have got vile runny noses -3 days now, no cough or any other lurgy so im hoping it passes i dont want snotty germs tyvm lol.

going to russle up some wraps shortly, bbq chicken me thinks with lots of peppers and onions yum loving salad with everything at the mo,nom nom

mmmmmmmmmmm cherry bakewell tart. :cloud9:

im so flipping hungry, but due to lack of movements have very little urge to eat the things i want to eat, sprout has beena right fidget today, i usually only get light movements recently but his arse is all over the shot today. :rofl:

Have a lovely day girls :D

Happy levelling Cath!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

:hugs: pip

:hugs: Claire, the scrubbing position may help LO!!!! :s

MMmmmm Cherry bakewell! I settled for a Cadburys light mousse am using up my treats tonight on 1/2 bottle of rose wine with my dinner :D

Everyone ok? Am toddler free tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->