2009 March Mummies

All our guests just left! My best friend from school in SA and our old neighbours... so one SA couple and one English couple (who are expecting their first) It was lovely!!! Sunshine and BBQ.. can't complain!

Tomorrow we have 3 South African friends coming over for another BBQ!! :D One of them is Natalie... who recently bought a nappy cake off Gem! :D No doubt she'll be admiring ours!! (I say ours... really its for a friend of mine! :rofl: but until I hand it over...IT'S MINE!!!)

Oooh..and my ticker's sorted itself out! :dance:

Onion week... excellent!! :haha:

yay for ticker fixing itself :D

Ooooh an onion!

You always have loads of guests. That would send me potty! :lol:

Ooooooh an onion :D

Have a great BBQ.

Debz I am ebayer loads of baby stuff as we speak :D

Then gonna cook dinner and drink some wine mmmmmm :D

Oh and your talk of SA has generated a nice add from Emirates at the bottom of my screen. It has Zebras and the prices for Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg flashing across it. :thumbup:

ive go a vistaprint ad at bottom of my screen

i dont do ebay either

know what you mean, if i didnt have to bother taking pics and uploading them then i would sell it all on there, even when i did sell i used to spend it straight away so thought it was pointless

right then, who else has survived the end of the world?

Thanks ladies... how bizarre Debz... I have heathrow parking ad at bottom :rofl:

yeah we often have guests, but probably not as often as we'd like... I want a bigger house so we can entertain more... ie.. be able to invite friends to stay the night... so we can have PROPER braai's and catch ups! :D

Jade I'm gonna have to pull out of Wed I'm sorry, SIL has hospital and no one to have her toddler and he isn't the sort of child you can take with you, she'd cancel first

Hope everyone's having a good weekend! Cath, I honestly can't believe you're 17 weeks already!! :shock: Your little one is going to be here before you know it!

Today, Alex and I were watching the news when my phone rang. I went to answer it, and stood chatting for a couple of minutes. When I got back, the remote was missing. I asked Alex where it was. "Oh - remote in garden!" He said, cheerily. I asked him to go and get it for me. "Oh no" he said, shaking his head. "Remote in poo!" Oh yes. In the short time I was otherwise occupied, he'd nipped out into the garden, taken his nappy off, done a poo, then had run back inside and grabbed the remote to poke the bloody poo with. I have cleaned it and disinfected it, but it still stinks :sick: We only got it yesterday, as Tom did a fantastic projectile vomit all over the last one and it broke.

I know ebay is a pain and takes time but I will do anything for a few quid :rofl: haha

One glass of rose and I am tipsy lol

Lucy :rofl: about the remote!

Claire - no probs, we can rearrange another time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back