2009 March Mummies

why Thursday Cath? am intrigued? :haha: June summink i think ....x

Katie mentioned... Thursdays are the birth days in March Mums! :D Tom and Faith were all born on Thursdays - I think! :rofl: I have baby brain... so sorry if I'm wrong!

Thanks girls, it's been so heartbreaking for the whole group...

I bet :( it's bound to be tough on you all, so close to having babies and knowing something like this could happen! :(

aha oh yes, i remember now :rofl:

had hoped he'd come before the girls are off school for the week so they can spend some quality time with him and i get a break from school runs, but its slowly looking less likely. :haha:

Jade had alex on a Friday, Lucy and I had babies on thursday so I think end of the week he will be here lol x

end of next month! seriously, i feel like the ends no where near close :rofl:

:hugs: Jade and Katie

Ben was born on a Thursday too :haha:

We were initially going to get the Cosatto Duet Lite Tandem but was just too long for the boot :( Good make Cossatto :thumbup:

Hope u have a good day girls

Ive got docs this morning to see what they think of breathing and hips - my prediction is 'not alot' lol!!!

xxx

Katie, I've just had a thought, you said Faith was too little for baby carrier and you needed your hands back. Have you considered a moby wrap? They aresuitable for a premmie up as it's just like wearing them inside a tight t shirt. https://www.sasaslings.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12 I've used this company before too and had great customer service

I have a Moby - Tom loves it and it's much more comfy than my other one (forgotten the name of it though!)

:wave: I'm having my eyes tested this morning. At a new optician's just opened. No idea what their prices will be like though! oooops!

Morning ladies! :D

Caine was born Thursday, Alex Friday :D

ok so i can finally say im overdue, bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bad baby :rofl: had some promising tightenings this morning, theyve all but cleared off and packed their bags again, sprout is seriously being naughty, really cheesed off with dh ebay account hes sold something for 1000 and its cash on collection only, theyve paid via paypal tho and cant use my paypal account to pay for ne thing till theyve cancelled it. :grr: better get a move on or ill flip lol.

ordered my self a pair of full length hareems and 4 lush tops and some joe browns sandals omg there so comfy lol, i wont them in all 3 colours now, only prob is i went down a size in the trousers and they fit already so think i need to send back for size smaller, :grr: wanted to be able to wear them when we go out visiting when sprout comes, wonder if ill get another pair here before he comes :rofl:

We are finally home, will post later but they don't think IRS anything sinister. Just have a very upset little man that can't see, so need to settle him first xx

Come on sprout... time to get out!! :dance:

Oh Claire... bless him!! We'll wait patiently for the update! Hope he gets his favourite food for dinner! :D That might cheer him up!! :flower:

We were there 2 and a half hours and he saw 6 people in total!!! He has had drops in to dilate his pupil so now has one eye that looks like a flying sauser and the other a pin prick, they put them in about half 12 so thought it would have worn off by now. His iris (black part ) is a perfect circle underneath so no need to worry about sight which appears fine for his developmental age. The irregular edges we can see are extra pigment the consultant said it's very rare and gave it a name which involved 3 words and an awful lot of constinents. the bit behind the eye is all there and healthy. But the condition has an increased risk of glaucoma, so they also tested him for that. He needs to go back again in 6 months, they have photo'd it today and will review it again then and test for glaucoma again!

Jack was a total star, I was so proud despite all the prodding and poking he sat perfect for everyone to look and was well behaved in the waiting room which we had to sit in several times. He is now miserable and tired cos he missed his nap and woke when I got him out the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->