2009 March Mummies

hoovered then scrubbed a stain on my hands and knees, back on the ball

i really fancy a peperoni pizza or a chicken and bacon quiche, neither of which i have, hmmm guess ill have to rummage and see wat else takes my fancy

mmmm except not at brown sauce, im a red gurl lol. mmmmm thats it ill have bacon and egg sarni yum

give me strength sienna is screaming for egg, (which she has) but she wants the uncooked variety to play with :rofl:

:hugs:

I just had a two hour nap!!

But still have a headache.... time for paracetemol! xx

Come on sprout....... it's thursday!!!

oh yes so it is :rofl:

hope the headahce clears soon hun :hugs:

tantrum over here, egg eating and she "needs more" :rofl:

I think Monday for sprouts appearance!

We just got back from playfully, I managed with both girls although faith just slept :thumbup:

Must get my journal link on my signature. Hubby has taken laptop to work though :dohh: need to get me a netbook! X

glad u managed to go with both of them hun, no not a bank hol baby lol,

:hi:

Katie... here's the link to your journal for the March Mum's to find you ---> Katie's parenting journal

How can I get that in my signature? Can't remember how I did it for last link lol :dohh:

you need to go to your journal (first page) and copy the address line at the top of the page (it's a long string) then go to User CP and edit signature... click on the add URL link and paste your journal link into the box, then once you click okay, you can put the name of your journal in between the URL tags.

Hope that helps!! x

:wave:
C'mon sprout!
:hugs: for Cath's headache.
Well done coping on your own Katie.

Well done Katie and :hugs: for headache Cath - Ive just woken up from having 30 mins kip and feel sick :sick: bloody typical!

Meatballs in tomato sauce and taglatelli for tea if I can muster the strength to make it ...

Weather is crap, gonna set ben down with crafty stuff when he wakes - hes got 3 birthday cards to do to save mummy money :haha:

x

What Activities do your little ones do? Need ideas of other things to do with Ella. She watches too much tv and need other things to do besides drawing/painting baking etc, she gets easily distracted so want to work on concentrating for short tasks and getting them longer :D

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->