2009 March Mummies

ahhhh...poor Jack!!! but fab he scored a train out of the deal! I don't think Lottie would have been as well behaved.. she gets so bored so quickly!

Glad that it all seems okay and hope that he doesn't get glaucoma!! :hugs:

Poor Jack hun - sending big hugs from us :hugs: Glad all is ok for now and have my fingers crossed for the future!!!

...everything costs me a train these days! Sitting nicely in docs for 1 1/2 hours this morning cost me a choc train from bakery :rofl:

Loving the idea of the hareens pip - I looked at them in new look last week :thumbup:

x

:hug: jack
come on pip we're all waiting :dust:
oooooo we ordering take out, now what to have

awww wot a good boy jack :hugs:
jacob cons trains and cars all the time lol
well ive been up all night with lil man hes been burning up and off :cry: think its them back molars :cry: i will be glad wen there all through :flower:
hope everyone ok :hugs:
and i hope pips lil man makes a apperance soon :coffee: COME ON SPROUT :blush:

Poor Jacob, we haven't them yet either Jo I'll put money on them coming when baby arrives :dohh:

morning all

claire hugs to jack .

havnt had to do school run this morning managed to get sum1 to do it, have been spewing all morning. bh's or whatever they bloody are have been getting more intense each morning, just dont flipping go anywhere :haha: argh well still a day closer i suppose. no where near as fed up as i thought id be, just not enjoying being sick, now have mw mum and sister pester texting every 5 flipping minutes. mw got one back saying if u want him out that bad give me a bloody sweep, :rofl:

lol at mw text!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I wasnt allowed a sweep until 41 weeks :( Gonna get steve to do one this time lol!!! (jk!)

some areas will do them at 40 weeks, but here its 41 weeks with 2+ babies, and very strictly not before 41 weeks with homebirth. :grr: :rofl:

:rofl: can't imagine trying to explain to Joe how to do that :rofl:
They told me at 39 week appointment she would give me one at next appointment which was 40+1 but I didn't get that far

pregnancy is feeling fine at the mo i was climbing the walls with sienna by now but truly if i didnt feel sick id be enjoying every last minute. just thinking i could be here at 42 weeks is a bit depressing :rofl:

was that with Jack hun? they may give one that stage still but here not on second bubs for some reason. i never made it to my sweeps with the others lol

lol!!! Steve would be useless anyway doing it

Maybe they dont want things to happen too quickly with second bubs thats why its longer :shrug: Hope I get one this time earlier, really dont want to go to 42 weeks lol!!

Pip just think u wont be there at 43 weeks ...... :haha:

:hugs:

x

:rofl: i think sweeps are believed to be more effective on subsequent babies, hence needing to try them earlier with first babies. :shrug:

gunna be sick again :sick:

had an ouchie again at 10.52, nexttttttttttttt pls lol need to hoover sienna has got cake crumbs all over the floor where im supposed to be labouring :rofl:

lol :hugs: hun!!!

pick the crumbs up with ur hands on ur knees - might make those waters go :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->