• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Baby

I am pretty good, got to get up at 5am for clinical the next two days but then it's the weekend! I only pray it goes by fast! We should have all the flooring down saturday as well and things are cleaner here so not much left!

full update in journal.... short is I'm to stay away from the doppler... as u predicted Kelly, just a bit later than u thought :dohh:

and back to dentist tomorrow as lost temporary filling this morning :cry:

full update in journal.... short is I'm to stay away from the doppler... as u predicted Kelly, just a bit later than u thought :dohh:

and back to dentist tomorrow as lost temporary filling this morning :cry:

Oh naughty naughty you and that doppler :dohh:

So sorry you lost the temporary filling hope it gets fixed today!

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are well! :hugs:

Hi ladies,
A flying in visit from me, sorry i've not been around, i'll read what i've missed when i get chance hope i've not missed anything major.
My mum was told her nana had days to live at the beginning of this week and to top it off i got a stomach bug again so i had to wait for that to go and be gone 48 hours before i could go to hosp, i was worried i wasn't going to get to say goodbye. Anyway i finally got to hosp yesterday and since then have been going around my shifts at work, poor Allan and the kids have hardly seen me, as of 2nite she is still with us but i don't know what 2moro will bring. I'll get back as soon as i can to you ladies but at the moment i don't have a spare minute, missing you all x

I hope all goes as well as can be expected berniep!

I got some news, just as I was reading this thread baby kelly (boy or girl?) thumped me several times really hard or just stronger and still is! OMG they are so strong I put my hand over my belly and felt it!!!!!! Yay for feeling movement on the outside!

Hey all, just a quick post to say i got a :bfp: this morning!! :happydance:

:wohoo: fab news Razcox :hugs::hugs::hugs:
take it easy and try not to stress (like I have ;))....

Kelly, I am not spending hours laid still waiting for movement, thank goodness I have less than 2 weeks til I see my MW next :rofl: as am not sure how productive I would be otherwise.... :dohh:

Berniep, u know where I am if u need/want to off load :hugs:

Razcox Congrats hun!!!! So exciting!
Berniep, hope things get better love, we are all here for you if you need us!! <3
Kelly, movement is so exciting! I love it more and more each day! Jax is quite the little kicker now too :)

Hope all you other ladies are doing amazing!
Afm... well we are 32 weeks today and going strong.. We have an appt with a midwife today. Our practice has both OB's and MW's so we get to see both. It is kind of nice so that we get to know everyone that could possibly deliver the baby when he comes. I love the midwives because they seem to be a bit more caring and listen a little more than the OB's do. Although I cant complain about any of the Dr's because they are all lovely... I have been going to this practice since I was about 12 for all of my lady problems so I got to know most of them before and now they are so excited about the baby.
Will update later :)
Have a great day ladies!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Razcox! :thumbup:

Berniep hope things get better for you and your family! You deserve a break and really soon! :hugs: Miss you too!

Mum hope you sent the doppler back! I hate the dentist sorry you have to go :hugs:

pyschnut sounds like your doing well!:thumbup:

Hey Kess hope your well!

afm ok today had a horrible evening last night but wont bore you as it's all in my journal if you'd like to read.

I have sold two cruises this week and two plane tickets and a car rental not back for 3 1/2 days work :shrug:

Hope your all well will check back later! :hugs:

WOOHOO RAZCOX!!!!!

Kess you're 13 weeks already! Wholly cow!

Mum dentists suck I hate going to them!

Phycnut: It is nice to feel very reassuring although sometimes it happens at bad times lol.

berniep you do deserve a nice holiday of happiness after all this. Hugs!

Hello ladies,
just a quick pop in again i'm not upto chatting at the moment.
Congrats Raz i'm really pleased for you, you deserve it x
Hope everyone else is ok and your all doing well x

AFM a few hours after typing my last post my great nana passed away aged 95 in the very early hours of yesterday morning, yesterday was a hard day i'd been up all night crying and then had to go to work i was shattered and spent the day in a daze, i slept last night and have been trying to keep my mind occupied today been at work actually helped, there will be no bfp for me this month i'm ovulating now but really can't be bothered with BDing i haven't got the energy and feel too sad to be honest. As for the rest of my life, we haven't booked a hol yet still waiting for his money to come thru hopefully it'll be here next week. Well i better go Allan has gone to his brothers to celebrate his birthday (his brothers birthday not his) i couldn't be bothered going but i'm regretting it now cause the kids are playing me up and won't go to bed, so i'm about to get mad and take treats away 2moro if they aren't snoring soon. Will try to pop back 2moro xxx

Lots of hugs berniep! I lost my great nan 1.5 years ago she was 94! Its great that she got to live such a full life. Sending lots of warm thoughts your way.

big :hugs: Berniep, I won't text as I know u are popping on here, but please text/call me if u need :hugs:

Here is the link to my new floor pics and other house pics!
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=101912&id=517536904&l=7e60408e2b

Morning ladies,
how are you all?
i'm not too bad, just waiting for the funeral now which is either going to be on Friday or the beginning of next week. Still waiting for money to come thru, i've been looking at holidays for weeks now i really want to book one, i wish the money would hurry up the wait is awful.
Well i hope you all have a good day, i'm at work 2nite so may not get back on here today, but will pop back 2moro, bye for now xx

glad things are settling down a bit Berniep, they are taking their time sorting out the cash for you :hugs:

I hope it all comes through for you soon! A holiday would be fun!

A holiday sounds wonderful lady! You deserve one!

Afm... I am having a horrendous week this past one and now even this one and it is only Monday! Hope that if it starts bad it will end good.. I guess we will see...

Hope all you ladies are good!

I hear your psychnut, today started out miserable for me to! I hope it gets better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->