• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Baby

Baby's coming early are nice, well when they're not to early of course!

I so remember that stage of pregnancy. LOL I only had one wish, that was to have DD come into the world and get out of my belly. LOL I worked right up until the Friday before I went into labour on the following Monday. :dohh:

Hope you have an easy deliver pysch!

Berniep I didn't manage to get a pic put up had some drama at my sister's house and spent a couple hours trying to help her figure things out. I think we need to be honest with our kids so they don't put us on a peddle stool and think we wont understand them :nope: ARGH will get a pic up tonight promise!

To you other ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
I prob won't get on 2moro i'm at work during the day and then i'm off out for a meal for my mum's birthday but i'll be back on Sunday.
Csunshine, i'll keep a eye out for your pic, hope you helped your sister sort everything out x
Mum2b, how are you today? have you still got visitors? x
Kelly, how are you? how's school these days? x
Psych, i agree a early but not too early baby would be lovely, around 37 weeks would be ideal, hope your final weeks go smoothly, take care x
Hope everyone else is ok and you all have a lovely weekend x

o yes, am hoping that they depart tonight, am going back to work for a rest I think, am shattered!

I am good, so busy and so tired. I won't be on much week I'll aim for checking once a day. I am starting my new job monday right after class and will be doing that all week for training. I am so excited about this job I hope it all works out!

Yeah I'm gonna try, crunch time for classes is coming up though, classes end april 16th with exams right after so will be a busy time for me.

OMG Long day!! haha.. sorry... Got home and then had to leave again to go get my friends baby who she needed my sister and I to watch for the week.. I am sooo tired..

Anyways.. The dr said that Jax is engaged and head down.. he is ready to come out whenever he decides.. YAY!! I am so ready for him to get here.. now on to trying to get him to come out :) I am soo short and that makes his space limited so he is pushing my lungs so I can barely breathe half the time. I just want him to be born and to hold him in my arms.. plus breathing again will be really nice ;)

Hope you are all well!! :) Sorry it took so long to update!

I hope you can breath again to! I hear it's essential to living and all :rofl:

Oh I remember those days. I think it was about a week before DD was born she finally dropped and I could breath and eat again!:thumbup: being engaged is the first step GL psych!:hugs:

It's just a little uncomfortable not that you really can't breath. You'll do just great and if your carrying low then you might not have to worry about it at all :nope: and you have a pretty long torso as well :shrug: time will tell.

Hey ladies just wanted to share my news.

We're on Team BLUE:happydance::happydance:

Yay!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!! Are you guys sharing the name when you pick one out??? I am just so happy for you!!!

And about the breathing, it is really uncomfortable but Kelly you have a much much longer torso on you than I do, you can look at my pics on FB :) He is right up in my ribs too.. I think he is finally starting to drop the rest of his body, but there is not much room for him to drop..ahaha.. I am only about 5 foot 1 so I am really short :) Maybe he will choose to drop out.. hahaha

You guys think my torso is long???? Pics are deceiving, I am 5'3 and my legs are about half my body length with my waist up to head being the other half. I am at 22 weeks and uterus is only like max 5 more cm from my xiphoid process (where ribs meet in middle) so at 27 weeks he'll be where I should be at 38!

Your pics are highly deceiving then.. haha.. I have the same problem.. my uterus cant really grow any taller.. its up really high now.. Unless I miraculously grow a few inches :) But the dr. says he is fine in there, I wouldnt worry. It just gets super super uncomfortable and stairs are like impossible.. I only do them once a day to get to my room, unless i absolutely have to use the bathroom, haha.. we only have one and it is downstairs! That really stinks.. ha

congrats on team Blue Sunshine :hug:
Glad everyone is good

AFM, had scan this morning and everything is good, have updated journal, but have been at work all day today, so will aim to update properly tomorrow

and just to keep Kelly guessing have remained firmly on team yellow ;) :haha:, although I think given half a chance DH would have found out :D

I have a couple names picked out but am going to keep them to myself for a while.

Mum I kept totally yellow with DD it was a lovely surprise, but everybody else knew as I had them write it down with a picture and then seal it in an envelop and I had BFF mail it to my Mom of course after she looked at it. She had fun buying for the little girl as she at the time had 3 boys. LOL now she has 5 boys.:dohh:

Hope your all doing well. Kelly I still say Mum is carrying a girl. LOL we shall see in August.:haha:

I haven't decided yet what I think she will have, mum tell me a bit about your pg, things that might help? Food cravings, how bump is carrying and pg symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->