2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
I managed to miss your annoncement too shawnie i most have read thru them all really quickly when i was trying to catch up the other day, congratulations i hope you manage to get a early scan and the next 9 months go smoothly good luck x

How is everyone today? hope your all well x

Well it has rained on and off the past 2 days so sort of restricted what we can do we have ended up spending a fortune in the arcades and on rides just to keep the kids entertained the joys of a british holiday lol. I ache everywhere today we have been doing a lot of walking plus i keep carrying heavy bags of shopping back to the apartment and its finally taking its toll i can't wait till i can have a nice bath on Friday night we only have a shower here and its just not the same. Harry's birthday was lovely yesterday we decorated the apartment with banners and balloons and we'd brought all his presents, we let him choose what we did all day and then at teatime we went to a restaurant where we'd booked a party table with baloons and streamers on etc and at the end of the meal they brought his cake out and the whole place sang happy birthday it was lovely he loved every minute of it. Well i'll go for now we are about to have tea and then are going to the arcades just for a change lol hope you all enjoy the rest of your day x

That sounds ace Berniep, although I'ld be the same about the shower, tomorrow is supposed to be nice :)

Well have just got back from occupational health, all went well, they want to see me again after the mediation has finished to see how I feel then about returning to work, so that will take me up to 8 weeks at least :happydance:

Have got counselling tomorrow, I never thought tat I would say this but am looking forward to it, I feel as though so much has happened since my last session, and it'll be nice to work through it a bit, even though I think things are already a lot clearer...

We went to mothercare this morning at DH's suggestion (I almost fell of my chair!!:)) It was a bit boring really came out with 2 bras that should make sleeping more comfy, a memory box that was in the sale (I had a voucher, so I'm not counting that as me buying it ;)) to start putting the tests and stuff in, and then we bought an anti slip mat for the bath too from asda!

ho well, think that is about it from me :) hope everyone else is good xx

Berniep sounds like Harry had a wonderful birthday! I know just being with my family makes my birthdays all that much better!

I totally understand the bath situation! I love my baths and don't shower unless it's the only thing available. LOL

Mum2be sounds like things have turned good for you! :thumbup:

Aww thanks Berniep, it sounds like you had a blast with the party...

Mum isn't shopping fun heehee

Well I go to my docs today in 2 hours. gonna finish my decaf coffee and then not drink anything till after the appointment. I don't want to dilute my urine this time when i get tested. I am going to discus having at least a few more additional scans with him too. Other then being tired with some heartburn I'm still not feeling any signs or anything. This is so odd to me.

Oh tell me if you all think this would be a cute laugh or not, the last time I went to the doctors he went to use a heart dobler on me and it's batteries were dead. He asked for more batteries and they didn't have any and it annoyed him. I mean he lecture everyone about how he brings in his own things for the clinic and all he asks for is a simple battery. I was thinking to be cute to bring him a thing of batteries. Do you think that would be cute n funny or an insult?

Thinking positive with a smile =)

I would defo bring them. LMAO

wrap them up nice and tell him he can just keep them in your file. LOL

I say bring them.. haha... I went to do insurance stuff today! It went well.. they set up my first appt. with the doctor for Tuesday the 22nd.. it feels like forever away but my doctor doesnt like to mess with the cervix or anything until at least 8 weeks. So I suppose I just have to sit here and wait... I have a WIC appt on Wednesday of next week though! YAY!

How are all of you, Berniep sounds like your having a wonderful time! That is great! It has been raining here too! haha...

All you other ladies! I hope your all doing well!!!

Hey all,

Berniep super glad to hear from you and that you guys are having fun!
I hope and pray for a heartbeat for you shawnie!
Mum2be glad things are working out like you hope.
Csunshine I totally get the woman's right to choose I am the exact same way only I know I would always have the baby. Now I can't help but think that I wished we would have had an oops baby. PMA is a little stronger but not for this month, for the upcoming month, I am hopeful that they will let us start the IUI procedure right away. If they do I am going to be the biggest filled PMA chick in the world. Which means if it's a neg I'll need all you lovely ladies pg or not to help pick me up! Come on lucky cycle 15!!!!!!! It may seem weird that I am skipping the current 14th cycle but I know it ain't gonna happen this month.

Well I am off to wait for the window guys again... sigh

HIya ladies!

Kelly Im sending you goooood vibes and lots n lots of baby dust.

Just got back from a long day. I went to my doctors. He walked in and laughed seeing the batteries laying on his chair there lmao. lol He scheduled me an early sono YAY I go in on sep 4th. He wrote it out on the slip as to rule out a "tube" pregnancy. I've got a smart doctor lol My insurance doesn't cover unscheduled non needed procedures so he wrote it as that. I think he really liked the batteries hahaha
He also told me not to check my cervix any more. Kinda glad I told him I was checking it each day. Also, I can't take anything for heartburn till 12 weeks! Yikes I'm gonna be drinking lots of Ice milk and water... I am feeling so much better knowing I've got that sono on the 4th. Tomorrow I've got to schedule an appointment with my doctor for the 9th or the 11th then after that we go on a normal time line for appointments. Exciting stuff...

This was funny, I was sitting waiting to get my appointment for the sono and my DP text me asking how things were going and i wrote back what I was doing and he said "so does this mean it's a boy?" I almost pist myself laughing so hard, had to show the nurses lol Well that was my exciting day. Hope you all had a nice one too and staying cool. it's over 100 here today...

I almost forgotto show you all!!!!!!! I asked to keep the test! here it is, now this is darker due to it had been taken at 11:30 am but its still a positive lol

Attachments

• poshptdoc.jpg
    poshptdoc.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 4
AWWW!! Yay shawnie!!! I cant wait til my appt. grr.. it seems sooo far away!!!!!! I am hoping they will do a sono, but no garentees. because of past history I think that he is going to do it! I am soo excited for you hun!

Psychnut, I hope they do for you too. I made it clear to my doc i was concerned about the fibroid and all that. What gets me though is now my doctor says its not really that big and to not worry too much. I think the reason im getting in faster is im going to a clinic and not my doctors office. His office is backed up for a month LOL I love the clinic better, the people are way more friendly and they don't mind my loud mouth joking and laughing. Also, the parking is free and plenty of it LMAO .... Ill Keep my FX for you that they get you an early one...

so have you already been confirmed pg by the doc shawnie?

I wish I could have an early scan but the only way I think I would get one is if I started bleeding and I don't want that so will have to be patient :(. I will ask if they can find a HB though when am next at the Drs, will be around 7 weeks by then so think that even that will be too early. Fortunately (or unfortunately) have already decided am setting up camp at the Drs until I am 'safe' as really am not risking work interfering with this very big bit of happiness, although think that the Dr will be sick of the sight of me!!

Keep up the PMA Kelly :happydance: and lots of :dust::dust: :)

Well, have got a fairly standard day ahead of me, counselling, food shop for tea (will be fun with the MS) and dog walking!!

Kelly, yep yep =) I posted yesterday the lil test they let me keep. It wasn’t an extremely dark line after 5 minutes but it was a visible line… I know I’ve read this but can’t find it now, when’s your first appointment?

Mum, awwws, no you sure don’t want that for sure. One valuable thing I learned while working with patients is that they have a right to participate in their health care along side of medical staff. I never took their worries and concerns lightly. I’ve had my share of mean doctors in my past and refuse to be treated like a number. I am a patient advocate all the way.. My first go around with my doc I felt kinda intimidated and didn’t ask too many questions with him. He’s the type that has a dry sense of humor with a non expressional face and always has a look on his face like “don’t bug me” When I did ask questions my doctor looked annoyed with me which got me thinking, this time around I’m gonna kill him with kindness and what ever I can throw at him. It’s been working so far. I know I can be a bish and know I can get what I want it’s just a matter of how I approach things. Yesterday when I was in the waiting room, my doctor came around the corner, I joked with him and said “I’M back to bug you for 9 whole months this time doc, aren’t we lucky.” Then I smiled real big. I am just lucky he was smart enough to write the order in a way that allows my insurance to cover the extra scan. I can get more pvt scans on the side if I want to but that’s $100 bucks each time from a pvt place.

Ok enough babbling from me for now hahaha I just woke up and making me some decaf coffee.

Huggies and happy thoughts to all… xoxo

Oh Congrats Shawnie! It's a nice dark line!

Mumm2b sounds like a plan! Might want to tell Dr about stress that job causes and maybe you might get a scan.

Pyschnut glad you got your appt and fxd you get your early scan!

Kelly how are you today? Did the window people show up?

Berniep hope you having a lovely holiday!

Kess haven't heard from you in a bit what's up?

Lou where are you as well?

Sorry to any of you lovely ladies that I have missed! :hugs: Hope your all well and having a good day!

Me well today is DH birthday he is 7yrs my junior and acts like he's 10yrs my senior sometimes. LOL I am making him dinner tonight and then going to make sure he has a few beers so that when I take advantage of him he doesn't object. LMAO He said to me last night "what I don't get sex for a month and then I am expected dtd EVERY NIGHT! LMAO :thumbup:

I then politely said to him are you objecting to sex? NO NO I'll take when I can. LOL

I'm going to continue seeing the GP I have been seeing through the work business so hopefully she will be able to cater for my every whim, although am sure I would be just as happy with hearing the HB when they can get it, the MW sounded lovely, so she may be able to swing things a bit (hopefully)...

I was just wondering the same thng about Lou too, she hasn't been on here for ages... hope all is ok, and for Kess too x

Have posted in ur journal Csunshine, not ignoring u!!

My appointment is sept 24 and if all goes well I will be starting my clomid for IUI on the same day! So cycle 14 should be my last normal natural cycle. Very excited.

csunshine no those damn buggers did not show up nor did they call... they called today and asked if they could come friday now and I was like well you can come friday but I want you to promise me they will be here cause I am sick of waiting and have a life and a job. Thats how is basically went but I was a bit nicer then that but still standing my ground.

I get to wax DH's chest!!!!! He has ringworm and it's to hard to put the cream on him with his hair so he told me to wax it off!!!! hahahahah I am so excited can't wait!!!!! Just wish he was a wee but more defined ah well fun fun fun.

Where is lou?

Hey kess hope all is well with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"