2010 Baby

:rofl: at waxing DH's chest, I have attacked DH and my brother with my eplilator and they weren't impressed with the pain!!

Will 2nd mediation this morning, so shall see how that goes... at least I know my rep is really looking out for me atm...

We have my DSD tonight aswell, we are going to tell her, I know it is really early but we figure that at least this way we have a bit of control and can manage any problems, I really don't know how she will take the news as she has always been worried that if me and DH had babies then she would be forgotten about. We have got a day planned for hertomorrow though that should hopefully help... have a good day all xxx

I have just pm'ed lou so that it should show in her emails... she hasn't been on since the 19th????....

I guess some people just don't stick around... hopefully she will come back.

I want to sleep through the next 3.5 weeks!!!! why can't I!?!

I just realized all the good season premiers for tv are on the day of our appointment. haha. I will have to record them all.

that always happens to me, there isn't anything decent on tv for wees until I have got stuff planned!!

Morning ladies,
Well we go home today, this is the earliest i've been up all week i'm not impressed lol,
good luck with your mediation this morning mum2b, when do you go see your doc to tell them your news? x
Shawnie thats great about your early scan only a week to go now, you sound like you know how to handle you doc x
Kelly the waxing sounds like fun isn't it funny how sadistic us women can be sometimes getting pleasure from our hubby's pain lol, have a good day x
Csunshine is it still your hubby's birthday? i'm getting confused with the time difference as usual i'm guessing its evening time there am i right? anyway have a good night x
How are you Kess? hope your good? x
and psychnut? hope your good too x
and Lou if you come back, hope nothing is wrong, take care x
I think i got all the regular posters i hope so i'm going to have to keep a list of all your names at side of laptop when i get home i think cause my memory is rubbish lol.
Well we are going to get dressed then pak the car up before nipping down to the main bit and booking to come back the weekend before xmas they have a winter wonderland thing going on and you get to meet santa, we've never done it before but my sister has and she said its great her kids loved it, its cheaper to book while your still here so thats my plan plus i've already got a quote on the internet so i'm going to make sure its cheaper to book here cause i'm tight like that lol anyway once we've done that we are buying our presents and the kids are buying themselves something and then we are off so hopefully we'll be home by mid-afternoon, so i better get a move on or we'll never set off lol speak to you all soon x

I arrived at the Drs at 8am on Monday!!! I had already phoned for advice about the medication that I was on anyway fairly soon after I txted u so it was already on my notes :)

Glad u've had a good week Berniep xx

Well, I finally got a good nights sleep last night, for the first time in weeks! but now I have a killer kink in my neck! GRRR!!! It is okay though, hoping it will work itself out at some point this morning. Just got all my paper work in the mail for WIC! YAY! Trying to get all of the stuff for that together so that I dont have to worry about it later on... Here with my little brother today everyone else is working! Love days like this!
Kelly, Your appt will be here before you know it!!!
Berniep, the last day is always the worst day of vacation!
Mum2be, I wish I could get in to the doctor sooner! But NOOO haha... now I have to just wait til my turn comes...
Kess, hope all is well! Have a great day
I was wondering the same thing about Lou, she hasnt been on in a while, hope all is okay with her!
If I forgot anyone I am so sorry!
Glad that everyone is doing well, the wait til my appt. is killing me!!!!

Hope your last day on holiday was lovely Berniep! I didn't do anything to special last night for DH as he is now the big 32 LOL oh to be that old once again! I just love my boy toy!

Kelly so funny about the waxing hope your a fast worker! Men can be such babies. LOL

Mum2be so glad your doing well! Hope you get the response from DSD! She will be a big help for when the baby is born if she wants to!

Pyschnut WIC is an awesome program! DD was on it way back when and that's when she started drinking milk and she could drink it all let me tell you! If your planning on breastfeeding they also have pumps they will lend you too.

Me I'm not doing much just waiting to O! Want it to happen soon! DH will get tired of BD'n if we do it more than EOD. LOL Oh well will have to get him some oysters or something. LMAO....

What is WIC????

I am a good worker but once I start DH will have to put up with it. I like his chest hair so will be sad till it comes back but I don't want to cuddle on it till the rash is gone! He is sleeping now, worked till 6am, I got a lovely wake up call from student loans lady didn't even apologize for waking me.

Window guys are trying today to come they better show or so help me....

Glad you vacation was great berniep! It will be nice to have you back on BnB more regularly!

I am still running around and cleaning for the big b day party tomorrow I am excited I hope I get lots of people coming cause we bought so much food!!! You guys wanna come over? :rofl:

Morning Kelly, Wic is a nutritional program with food n drink vouchers for woman, Infant, and child. It's an awesome program.

Like everyone else has said, WIC is awesome, they give you milk, eggs, peanut butter, cereal, bread, fruits and veggies.. a ton of stuff! I am so excited, all the help we can get is amazing! haha...
I didnt know about the breast pump. I will have to ask about it! They are so expensive! Thanks for letting me in on that!

Like everyone else has said, WIC is awesome, they give you milk, eggs, peanut butter, cereal, bread, fruits and veggies.. a ton of stuff! I am so excited, all the help we can get is amazing! haha...
I didnt know about the breast pump. I will have to ask about it! They are so expensive! Thanks for letting me in on that!

Your welcome I had a hand one and it sucked! DD was a boob baby until she was 13months old.

I only want one so that incase I have to be out and so hubby doesnt always feel left out. Plus I want to be able to freeze some so just in case something happens and I cant feed for a long time. I am hoping to breast feed for as long as possible!

I only want one so that incase I have to be out and so hubby doesnt always feel left out. Plus I want to be able to freeze some so just in case something happens and I cant feed for a long time. I am hoping to breast feed for as long as possible!

I totally understand as I still have breastmilk in my freezer from my friend from this past Feburary, I guess I can toss it now as he is winged from the boob. LOL

I BF DD as long as I did cause formula was so expensive. I was a single mom and didn't have any extra $. I can say that I was only on Food stamps for one month following her birth as I was out off from work with out pay. Use what you can! Don't get generic crunchy peanut butter it's really oily though. LOL

Good luck also check on e-bay maybe you can buy one for less. :shrug:

I know that wic here gives you an electric loaner one if they have some available or the hand pump. I told them I want to be on the list as soon as I am aloud to be on it lol I had to change over to the "postpartum" till next month due to the system not allowing them to switch the due dates but it's ok. I still got the milk, eggs, cereal, and juices which helps allot.

I was joking with a close friend of ours about how cute it would be to get a mans breast feeder at the baby shower lol Have you seen those? They strap on the guy looking like BB's and you fill it with milk heehee

oh and as of next month they are changing things so that you get more products for a longer time if you breast feed...

I cant wait til my appt. I am going to take all that I can get! haha... We are living with my parents but we pay everything ourselves, just alot less rent for the moment... But things are still tight and we need to be able to get all that we can to help out! Plus it was so nice to get the pregnancy confirmation from the hospital insurance people! haha

wow sounds like a cool program I don't think canada has something like that for us.

Man bob feeder! hahahah, I want to BF for 6 months I think doing it for a year would be so tiresome but if it works well whatever... I will need a breast pump as I will be in school.

Csunshine I thought you were with DD daddy for 10 years? Were you just not married when you had her? I am confused... haha

Oh so on a better note pretty sure the doc was wrong and DH doesn't have ringworm I think he has something called pityriasis rosea. Which would explain why I haven't caught it and why the rash didn't glow under a black light. Bad part is there is really no treatment for it, it just goes away by it's self.

wow sounds like a cool program I don't think canada has something like that for us.

Man bob feeder! hahahah, I want to BF for 6 months I think doing it for a year would be so tiresome but if it works well whatever... I will need a breast pump as I will be in school.

Csunshine I thought you were with DD daddy for 10 years? Were you just not married when you had her? I am confused... haha

Oh so on a better note pretty sure the doc was wrong and DH doesn't have ringworm I think he has something called pityriasis rosea. Which would explain why I haven't caught it and why the rash didn't glow under a black light. Bad part is there is really no treatment for it, it just goes away by it's self.

We were together on and off and the last time we were together she was the product. :dohh: You mean to tell me I have now know that jerk for 20yrs ARGH!!!

but isn't he your husband now? Right? :rofl:

I chose the turtle this time cause this month is going to be sooooooo slow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->