2010 Baby

Hello my lovely ladies!

Mum hope you get everything all sorted! It sucks that you have to go through all this crap after what you just went through!

Berniep so glad your in a better mood and having a better day!

Kelly here's to positive mental attitude! You will get the call next cycle!

afm well two :happydance::happydance: one DD's fever broke so well on the way to feeling better and getting to go trick or treating on Halloween! Second is that FF gave me my crosshairs! WOOOHOO so officially 6dpo!

Hello my lovely ladies!

Mum hope you get everything all sorted! It sucks that you have to go through all this crap after what you just went through!

Berniep so glad your in a better mood and having a better day!

Kelly here's to positive mental attitude! You will get the call next cycle!

afm well two :happydance::happydance: one DD's fever broke so well on the way to feeling better and getting to go trick or treating on Halloween! Second is that FF gave me my crosshairs! WOOOHOO so officially 6dpo!

yay to both :happydance::happydance:

Getting ready to head to the school for parent teacher conferences and am very much dreading it as DD has missed all week of school and they don't have school tomorrow :dohh: but went home over lunch and she is as cool as a cucumber! YEAH!!!! She can go trick or treating or maybe to the skating Halloween party! I think that would be fun after some trick or treating. LOL

Anyway will try to come back on here but not promising anything this evening as DD has loads of homework and might need some help.

I won't get my hopes up for next month either though cause it is unlikely. Less disappointing that way.

I am going to set up our phycologist appointment at the clinic for DH and I, it's mandatory. Will do that when I go in nov 4th for out follow up blood results.

Thanks ladies the parent confrences went better than I suspected. She still needs help in math but she has a solid A in reading and she is flunking any of her subjects. I have signed her up for math tutoring twice a week and let me tell you she is exstatic about that Not!

amf just hanging out during my 1ww:dohh: could the week just go by faster please! Thinking about getting a frer and testing on Sunday but don't know if I want to do that.....

Hope you all are having a good day!

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
I'm glad your parents consultation went well, Csunshine and thats good about the extre Maths tuition, we are considering getting James extra literacy tuition because he is quite a lot behind, but we need a car first to take him to it, so will look into it more once we have another car, hope your haing a good day and this next week flies by for you x
Kelly i don't blame you for not getting your hopes up, sometimes thats the best way to work, hope your having a good day and not working too hard x
Mum2b how are you? when do you go to London? take care x
Hope everyone else is ok x
AFM not a lot to report i'm only on CD3 so still ages till i ov, i've bought some opk's off someone on BnB and ordered a bbt thermometer off ebay, i've never used either of these before when ttc but after 10 cycles i think its time i gave them a go, i just hope they get here in time, what with the postal strikes we are having over here, enjoy the rest of your day/evening everyone x

Monday we go to mums to drop the dog off and then tuesday to london til friday, back home on sunday

hope the BBT arrives quickly Berniep.

glad parents evening went well x

Monday we go to mums to drop the dog off and then tuesday to london til friday, back home on sunday

hope the BBT arrives quickly Berniep.

glad parents evening went well x

That'll be a nice break, its good to get away from it at times x

can't wait, have to admit... it'll be nice to have me and DH time, at least he can't get called into work...

Well am onto my second glass of wine... the first alcohol that I have had for 5 months... it is nice but have only just started the 2nd and am already feeling the effects.. think I will be a cheap date for a bit

I'm getting ready to leave for home her in about 15 minutes so will have to catch you all later have a good night!

Hey all

Berniep glad to see you changed your NTNP to TTC. When do you normally ovulate? We might be test buddies this month or very close to it.

Mum you must be excited about your trip, when I went to france I wanted to go to england but it was to far away for the amount of time i had in france. Only 2 weeks and I was visiting family and site seeing. Have always wanted to go back but well DH isn't the site seeing kind of person. I think once I graduate we're going to Hawaii for our honey moon, it was my choice.

SHawnie and Phsyc how are you guys? Haven't been around in a while.

I am doing good.. just really quite busy.. try to keep up on reading what you ladies are up to! :)
Will do more of an update tomorrow as it is quite late here and I am exhausted!

Hi Kell =) I've been bouncing around all over lately lol Other then going to bed early and waking early, this weeks been nice so far. My sister and her husband have a vacation home in Mexico and she's taking my brother down there to pick up the room set for me. I guess my brother in law is in an argument with his mom so he's not going. I dono, silly arguments...

Been thinking of you all alot...I have been trying to get my sister on here. She's TTC right now and I know she would just love you all.

Oh, great job on the grades lady!

Thanks!

I am glad to hear you two are doing well. I have been busy with school, which is good cause other then that time is going by so slowly. I hate waiting I am so bad at it.

thanks Kelly, I only lived about 45 minutes from london when I was growing up, and have never been, now I live 4 hours away and have the hassle of detouring to sort the dog out! O well, we are both really looking forward to getting away. It is good to see everyone doing so well at the minute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->