~ 2012 July Babies ~

So my scan was great :) little bean was sleeping at first but then started doing hand stands and waving LOL the nt = 1.0 mm so that was great too!!

Attachments

• baby 12 wksKS1.jpg
    baby 12 wksKS1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3
That pic is awesome!! Congrats on such great news, too!

Hi everyone... Hope you don't mind if I join in. Due July 28 with number 3... And 4. Yep. I found out at my 8 wk scan that there are two. Holy cow. So they are thinking I'll be seeing these babes in early July. Any other twinnies out there?

We got a live wire here, measuring 28mm with a hb of 167bpm. Ziggy was wriggling and bouncing all over the place so much so it took ages for correct measurements etc waiting for a moment of still!!

We got a live wire here, measuring 28mm with a hb of 167bpm. Ziggy was wriggling and bouncing all over the place so much so it took ages for correct measurements etc waiting for a moment of still!!

GOOOOOOO Ziggy! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Indigo-your scan looks great! I can't wait till my "smidgen" looks like a real baby.

Next scan will be at 12 weeks. Sounds like I will have an appointment every month. They also pushed my due date to August 3 from the size of smudgey which was pretty close to what I thought. We told everyone now! Our families were really happy and excited.

My mother and MIL could not stop talking about it during Thanksgiving...it was kind of cute, but kind of annoying....They already worked out what they will be called...Everyone already seems so attached....

Yeah Indigo12 wonderful news and cute photo!

Miss C good luck on your scan, I have one last party on Thurs that I need to hide it before next weeks scan, no idea what I will wear, I might post a bump photo tomorrow so we can compare!!!

Yes, please post your bump! Everyone please! :happydance:

Hey klsltsp - wonderful news and cute pic!

MissC yeah for Ziggy!!

Hi everyone else :hugs:

Indigo your mum/ mil sound very cute, I have a feeling our Xmas will be exactly like that, it's the first grandchild for both!!

Loving the photos ladies - keep them coming

G&P - :wave: and welcome and congrats on your twins!! It was something I had in mind, since there's loads of twins in DH's family (I know it's supposed to be on the female side, but there's so many in his family I thought it still might still affect it!) But there's definitely only one in there.

5 hours til my scan - still nervous. Do we ever get to a stage we're NOT worried, do you think??

Good luck today Conina!!! and no i don't think we get to the point that we don't worry LOL

Miss C congrats on ziggy!!!! awesome news!!!

My new issue... there are a few cases of chicken pox at my sons daycare, he`s had his vaccine so hopefully he doesn`t get them. i`ve never had them, had the vaccine a couple of yrs ago, but apparently it didn`t take, i had bloodwork done last week to check and just found out today that i don`t have the antibodies.. urgg... My doc called me at home last night and we spoke for 30 mins!!! he said that i need to exposed to a primary case, so if my son gets them, i have 72 hrs to get the antibodies transfused into me. he told me to call him right away if my son gets them. i asked what i should do if it happens over christmas, he told me to go to the ER and explain the plan. He also said that if my son gets them that if at all possible i should not care for him to try and ensure that i don't get them. So i spoke to my ex-husband and if my son gets them my ex will take him until he's not contagious anymore.

oh well.. the risk is up until 20 weeks... 8 weeks to go!!

Chicken pox, what a nightmare :hugs:

So here is my bump pic at 12 weeks 2 days:

I feel huge!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Indigo-your scan looks great! I can't wait till my "smidgen" looks like a real baby.

Next scan will be at 12 weeks. Sounds like I will have an appointment every month. They also pushed my due date to August 3 from the size of smudgey which was pretty close to what I thought. We told everyone now! Our families were really happy and excited.

My mother and MIL could not stop talking about it during Thanksgiving...it was kind of cute, but kind of annoying....They already worked out what they will be called...Everyone already seems so attached....

It's getting kind of hard to keep up the energy when people find out. My mom keeps emailing me to say how excited she is. This will be her 5th grandkid but I'm her only daughter so she is extra happy. This will be my OHs family first so they are over the moon. :happydance:

Today's scan photo. Not too clear but bubs was jumping about and not posing!

Attachments

• Belfast-20111222-00009.jpg
    Belfast-20111222-00009.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
Oh, and here's the alien baby shot - looking at the camera!!

Attachments

• Belfast-20111222-00012.jpg
    Belfast-20111222-00012.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
here's my alien pic too! you can see the Alien eyes on the left, sorry about the measuring stick!!

https://i40.tinypic.com/24ci59j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"