~ 2012 July Babies ~

Good luck!! mine is tomorrow and i'm a little nervous too.. not sure if i would do an amnio.. such a hard decision that i hope i don't have to make!!! :)

Good luck!! mine is tomorrow and i'm a little nervous too.. not sure if i would do an amnio.. such a hard decision that i hope i don't have to make!!! :)

I know! FXed yours goes well! :hugs:

I am of the mindset right now that if the results aren't ideal, they should just tell my hubby because I don't want to know until the day before the amnio. I don't think they offer CVS here...wish they did...That and the MaterniT21 blood test would have been a better options. :wacko:

Are you showing yet? I've got nothing, and in fact, my jeans are getting baggy. :shrug:

Yeah i'm in Canada, i asked the doc and he said that here, the amnio is the safest test, he said that they haven't updated the risk numbers for amnios since the 1970's so he said the risk for miscarriage these days is actually more like 1 in 400. he said that they are ultrasound guided. This made me more willing to consider having one done...

baggy jeans haha.. i wish i've put on 10 lbs... and am definately showing.. i am not overly surprised, i was in maternity clothes at this point with my son... my goal is to not gain 100 lbs this time!! :)

Haha that's not a bad idea to tell hubby.. hmm.. although mine is more of a worrier than me LOL

i'm sure we're both worring for nothing :)

My DH worries more than me, too.....so I figure, since he's better at it.... :haha:

Is this your 2nd?

Yup it's my 2nd, my son is almost 5 (different dad) My dh is a worrier, he doesn't have any kids, but he's had several MC over the last 15 yrs or so. He's never made it this far and wants to be a dad sooo much :)

is this your first?

Age is nothing :) i'm 35, will be 36 when the baby arrives... we'd also like to have another before i'm 40 if possible LOL

Good luck with your scans girls!!

Indigo it's no wonder you have lost weight with your sickness, how are you feeling now? Is it easing?

I am huge, 12 weeks today and I have well and truly popped! Been shopping for maternity clothes today, can't find anything....terrible choice on the high street...boo hoo!!

Yep, it's official..I lost weight...Doc got sarcastic and said I need to go the other way...

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/3c9cc4ea.jpg

Kid looks good so far. NT = 1.1

oh way to go Indigo what a beautiful pic and a great measurement. Well done you clever girl!!

I have been bloated for weeks and look 6 months pregnant, my fibroid I think contributes to that and the fact that I retain a lot of water in pregnancy I say goodbye to my ankles quite early on. We have a big christmas party on Saturday and we are going to have to tell people cos I cannot hide it, fortunately we have another scan tomorrow so hopefully that will give us an indication that all is well with growth from 2 weeks ago etc.

Yeah Indigo12 wonderful news and cute photo!

Miss C good luck on your scan, I have one last party on Thurs that I need to hide it before next weeks scan, no idea what I will wear, I might post a bump photo tomorrow so we can compare!!!

awesome news indigo.. and very cute pic!! i'm so excited for tomorrow!!!

Miss C - good luck at your scan tomorrow :) and i can't hide it either.. lol

so yeah i need to buy maternity pants... i'm down to 1 pair of jeans and 1 pair of dress pants :) my fibroid i think also plays a role in how big i get :)

I don't have a fibroid (and I am not a small girl anyway) I haven't gained a pound but I can not wear my jeans even with a bella band. I have one pair of pants that I can still wear with the bella band. I just had my son 18 months ago so I have maternity pants to wear. Which I recommend you ladies do sooner than later. You won't regret it...they are so much more comfy then trying to squeeze into your regular clothes :)

maternity yoga pants - best invention EVER!!!

I have my scan tomorrow too - as I said on your thread, Indigo, I hope mine's as clear!!

Indigo-your scan looks great! I can't wait till my "smidgen" looks like a real baby.

Next scan will be at 12 weeks. Sounds like I will have an appointment every month. They also pushed my due date to August 3 from the size of smudgey which was pretty close to what I thought. We told everyone now! Our families were really happy and excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->