~ 2012 July Babies ~

:hi:

https://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/wallpapers/new_images/high-definition-christmas-wallpaper.jpg

Merry Belated Christmas everyone! Worked yesterday so doing presents with my DH today! Hope everyone had a great day!

Hello Everyone, I'm new and thought I would jump in here.

I am 35 years old, and expecting my 3rd child. My due date is July 9th, 2012. This little one is a surprise! We are so excited after the initial shock! I am now starting to get over morning sickness, but have outrageous heartburn. :wacko:

A week ago I had a scare, the doctor could not find the baby's heartbeat in the office, so they told me to go home and pretty much be prepared for a miscarriage. I had to spend an entire weekend (right before Christmas) worried out of my mind! I had an ultrasound scheduled the following monday and baby is fine! Heart rate was at 161 bpm and strong! Was an amazing Christmas present for me.

Congrats to everyone and happy pregnancy's to you all!

Welcome MissyR! I'm due July 8 :). Bummer you had to spend the whole weekend worrying. But so glad you saw the hb! I'm 37 and this is Baby #4 for me. Also a bit of a surprise :)

Hey Ladies

Hope everyone had a fabulous christmas!! It was very busy but nice!! we got our white christmas with snow falling on christmas day.. so beautiful!

Welcome Missy.

Well nothing too exciting for me these days, I'm feeling MUCH better which is great, I'm down to 1 nauseau pill a day and I'm tempted to try without it but the last time I did that i felt miserable for a whole week!! So I think I'll wait a little bit longer :)

Hope everyone's feeling great!! I'm off for 1 more day, then back to work tomorrow.

Kim

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas. We had a lovely family time. We're heading away to Donegal (North-West Ireland, although, confusingly, not in Northern Ireland!!) for a few days to spend New Year with friends. Have a great new year everyone - 2012 is when we meet our babies!!

Hi Everyone!
I am 36 and expecting my 3rd July 13! I hope eveyone is feeling good and happy to be soon be entering our 2nd trimester!!!
Congrats to all! Looking forward to hearing how everyone does!

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and Have a Happy New Year! Not much happening here... Just a couple pregnancy classes next week. I can't wait till my 12 week appointment!

Hi, all. Happy New Year! Quick question: Is anyone else having a first trimester screen/nuchal translucency scan? Ours is scheduled for 1/10, so, I am curious as to how it went for everyone else.

Hi everyone, happy new year!

I had my nuchal scan on Thursday, all is great but it took 2 hours as the baby wouldn't keep still for the measurement. The nuchal fold was 1.4mm so I am pleased with that although I had some bloods drawn for downs screening and I get the results in a week before we know for sure all is ok.

I can't believe I am 14 weeks tomorrow, I am starting to feel a lot better and the bump is growing nicely!

I hope everyone else is doing well, second trimester here we come!!

My first trimester screening experience...please don't read if you are feeling fragile.
My measurement was 1.1 which is good, but my bloods came back at 1:160. I decided to get cvs and it was scheduled for the next day at an office 2.5 hours away. Because of the position of the placenta, they had to go in through the cervix instead of the abdomen. I am not going to lie, it was VERY painful and VERY uncomfortable. I almost couldn't go through with it. I don' t think it lasted more than a few minutes, but it seemed much longer. They told me I might spot afterward, but when we were about an hour away from home, I started gushing...blood and fluid...and a lot of it. I ended up getting a scan the next day and the baby is still alive, but I have another appointment this week with the high risk OB. I had the CVS last Wednesday and this is the first day I have not bled or leaked fluid. So obviously, I might have skewed views on this...I actually wished I opted for scans only. If the baby is not ok, I will never forgive myself.

It takes 7-10 business days to get the cvs results back. :growlmad: The The NT scan took an hour. It was kind of cool. The blood draw is like any other blood draw. We had our results in 5 days. I wish I skipped the bloods and cvs.

Oh shit Indi that sounds just horrific, I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now. Hugs and speedy results vibes winging your way.

Mysilly I had my triple screen bloods done on Friday just gone at 10+5 as 10 week is supposed to give the best results and the NT scan is this Friday at 11+5 as week 11 is again supposed to be the most accurate as the space is at it's most translucent then plus adding the nasal bone equation is best at 11 weeks. I have not requested the blood results, only want the final analysis based on the bloods and scan results.

Indigo wow.. poor you.. big hugs!!!

MsSilly I had my NT scan at 11+6 days, the skin was 1.0 mm so we were happy with that, we had blood taken the same day and I have the second round of blood next Friday at 15+1. I see my OB this week wo we'll see if he has anything to say about the first round of bloods, but he told us that if there was ever anything that he would call us at home and not make us wait so since I haven't heard anything I'm hoping that there is nothing to worry about.

Kim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->