~ 2012 July Babies ~

Indigo they are gorgeous, isn't it fun picking all this stuff, I honestly thought this day would never come! Can't wait to see what it looks like finished x x

I love the furniture style, Indigo and imo would go with the darker color.... i think! Theyre both really nice. maybe the lighter one is more classic and would 'stay in style' longer.... Just a thought.

I think its great that you were a foster mom. i started the process, but never finished with it and rescued a dog instead. many of my students are foster kids..... I am sure that yours were lucky to have you.

Greenie! great numbers!! So nice to not have to worry! Enjoy! And enjoy the burst of energy!!

Thanks girls....It is fun picking stuff out, but also overwhelming.

I am sleeping on the sofa because my husband stunk up the master with his breath yet AGAIN. I seriously feel like knocking his teeth out right now. Between him and the dog, I am in hell and have very little relief! :sick::sick::sick:

I am going to kick DH out of the master until further notice and ban the dog from coming upstairs....I can't take it anymore! :grr::grr::grr:

He is on the sofa downstairs. I could not stay in that room. It stinks! :sick:

I am sleeping on the sofa because my husband stunk up the master with his breath yet AGAIN. I seriously feel like knocking his teeth out right now. Between him and the dog, I am in hell and have very little relief! :sick::sick::sick:

I am going to kick DH out of the master until further notice and ban the dog from coming upstairs....I can't take it anymore! :grr::grr::grr:

my oh has stinky sleep breath too. I blame it on his age. He just turned 52. Older men smell funny. what can we do about it? Plus mine makes the weirdest noises... not snoring noises, but annoying breathing noises. (and my dog has the worst gas lately. I started her on acidophylis and am going to add in a probiotic tonight.)

Hi, Ladies! I had my nuchal scan today and everything went well. The NT was 1.2mm. CRL was 65.6. Heartbeat 155bpm. They didn't mention anything about a nasal bone but said everything looked good. Oh, and they were also able to see the gender and surprisingly with some confidence. It looks like we may have a BOY!! The tech said she wouldn't paint yet, but she'd definitely start buying blue clothing. hahaha

Indigo...Since I have been pregnant I have asked my husband to use mouth wash before going to bed because I couldn't stand the smell of his breath! Then he would snore and blow it right into my face.....YUCK! But the mouth wash has helped :) I feel your pain! :)

Congrats sillygirls!! that's very exciting, I wish the tech would have had a guess at our scan!! soo jealous!!

And Sadie congrats on the baby girl!!!

Thanks so much, KLS! The tech today said she doesn't usually like to project, but the "image" in question followed her wherever she looked. hhahaa!

Morning everyone, how's everyone doing?

Any of you ladies having trouble sleeping already? I ache all over and it is already getting me down....I normally sleep on my front or my back so trying to sleep on my side is a nightmare.

I wake up all through the night realising I am on my back, try and roll back on to my side and I end up with a stiff neck, shoulder and hip, I'm not sure how I am going to cope with this for another 5 months....

Any tips please??????????

GF I've been sleeping terribly too - I can fall asleep ok but then end up waking up and lying awake for hours. The moment the alarm clock went off this morning I said to DH "I don't think I'll get up at all this weekend...". I did ask the pharmacist if there was anything I could take and he said "Hmm let me see.... errr....no. Sorry." Yeah, thanks for that!!

I woke up this morning with what I think is a bump!! I swear it wasn't there last night...

anyone know if a bladder shot from the NT can also be a nub shot? Anyone know of any sites where you can upload for "experts" to peer at?!!

Conina - congratulations on the bump, we need pictures! Is you find the secret of sleep please let me know...

MissC - I really don't know what that even means sorry, is everything ok?

Conina - congratulations on the bump, we need pictures! Is you find the secret of sleep please let me know...

MissC - I really don't know what that even means sorry, is everything ok?

Well I'm in work now, it may have to wait!! :haha:

Greenfingers, I'm a belly sleeper too :) so what I've found helps is I bought a body pillow, and I sleep like I'm hugging it haha I put one leg over the pillow so I kind of roll off of my hip and the pillow stops me from being on my stomach.. it's the only way for me otherwise my hips get very sore...

Conina congrats on your bump!!!

Miss C sorry I've never heard of what you're talking about :)

Greenfingers, I'm a belly sleeper too :) so what I've found helps is I bought a body pillow, and I sleep like I'm hugging it haha I put one leg over the pillow so I kind of roll off of my hip and the pillow stops me from being on my stomach.. it's the only way for me otherwise my hips get very sore...

Oh which pillow did you buy? The one I have is no use at all ....

the one I'm using isn't a pregnancy pillow just a regular body pillow, I got at JC Penney... I don't know what the difference is since I've never seen a pregnancy pillow :) The one I have is probably about 4 ft long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->