~ 2012 July Babies ~

The baby is ok. :wohoo:

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/918427d9.jpg

Thanks for all the support! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

My genetics counselor is calling about the cvs today....to at least see where they're at and give me a more precise results date. The soonest I would know anything is tomorrow.

My DH wanted to celebrate after the appointment and take me out for a nice lunch, but right after our drinks were served, the nausea set in....so we left and he said, 'I can't take you anywhere!" I told him to take me to the aquarium next time. Restaurants are out until further notice. I'm not really cooking anymore, and neither is he, and we're not eating out anymore, but I swear he looks like he's carrying twins! :haha: How/when did that happen?

BEST NEWS!!!! I am so glad to read the baby is ok!

fantastic news indigo!! and yes thanks lemon today :) you're a lemon tomorrow huh!!! :)

Indi - fantastic news! I am so so happy for you, I think I have been sort of holding my breath for you. Start buying for bubs NOW!! And those bubble of gas - I bet that is bubs and the spasms are what they call "quickening" I think, like a little tugging. Best news - you go girl!!!

I feel flutters....like there are bubbles.....but I always assume it's a gastrointestinal thing...:wacko: Sometimes I feel twitching....similar to an eye-twitch, but I assume it's a muscular thing...maybe the uterus spasming, or something.

When did Z first start kicking?

You know what.....maybe I should just wait for the cvs results before getting too into this. I keep having to stop myself from going there...I am afraid of getting attached.

My DH already wants to talk about names, the nursery, baby products....but all of that still seems premature....until I have the cvs results. This AMA paranoia....:nope:

First pregnancy, first kicks were at 17 weeks for me. Yup i think the bubbles you're feeling is baby :dance: Now you can start bonding better with the little guy, so relieved for you! :hugs:

soooo happy for you!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

The baby is ok. :wohoo:

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/918427d9.jpg

Thanks for all the support! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

My genetics counselor is calling about the cvs today....to at least see where they're at and give me a more precise results date. The soonest I would know anything is tomorrow.

My DH wanted to celebrate after the appointment and take me out for a nice lunch, but right after our drinks were served, the nausea set in....so we left and he said, 'I can't take you anywhere!" I told him to take me to the aquarium next time. Restaurants are out until further notice. I'm not really cooking anymore, and neither is he, and we're not eating out anymore, but I swear he looks like he's carrying twins! :haha: How/when did that happen?

Kosh...What's going on? 41 weeks? :hugs:

oh, don't even go there....feel so frustrated and anxious!
it's like TTC all over again, checking for symptoms and counting days! :dohh:

Yay Indigo!! So happy for you and your little guy!!

Hi Conina!
Don't come on here very often now- use secret group on Facebook- DIJ (Due in July) Let me know if you want to come and join us and I will add you :) x

Oh no, Kosh! How frustrating! :hugs:

Will they induce if the kid won't budge? :hugs:

Oh no, Kosh! How frustrating! :hugs:

Will they induce if the kid won't budge? :hugs:

my MW said she was confident he will make an appearance before my next appointment (Tue) but I've started to doubt it as I have no symptoms whatsoever. :nope: I guess that if nothing happens they'll try to induce.

I never thought it would be so stressing to have finally made it till the end!

OMG Indigo I am soooo pleased for you....and a little boy....awwww x x

Hi Conina!
Don't come on here very often now- use secret group on Facebook- DIJ (Due in July) Let me know if you want to come and join us and I will add you :) x

Hmmm - how secret is your secret group??? I've told most friends and family but I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be on FB just yet! (Unlike DH who in a drunken moment on New Year's Eve put a (admittedly cute) announcement about how 2012 would be the year we met our new baby etc - I nearly killed him when I sw it... :haha:)

Hi Conina!

Hmmm - how secret is your secret group??? I've told most friends and family but I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be on FB just yet! (Unlike DH who in a drunken moment on New Year's Eve put a (admittedly cute) announcement about how 2012 would be the year we met our new baby etc - I nearly killed him when I sw it... :haha:)

Only the people in the group can see anything- as soon as I joined I got DH to check if anything could be seen and he said no!! (is always asking wat is going on in the group tho lol)

So can people see that you've joined the group? Sorry but I'm totally paranoid for some reason...

So can people see that you've joined the group? Sorry but I'm totally paranoid for some reason...

Lol no- I had never heard of secret groups before I joined this one....apparently there are loads of them!!
And none of my FB friends have asked me why I am pregnant again at 41- which they definitely would if they could see what I had been writing :) It is full of lovely friendly ladies all due in July sharing all their happiness, worries (and unfortunately sadness) too.
No prob if you don't want to- hope all is going well for you x

Ok next question - how do I find you??? I've searched for DIJ and due in july but can't see you?

Indigo, I'm so excited for the happy news of a healthy boy! So relieved everything tuned out alright. I hope you are starting to feel better. So, can I ask why you decided to go for the CVS? I was leaning toward that test as well, but after reading the hell you went thru I'm totally scared of it now.
Any other girls doing CVS? I'm excited to see what everyone is having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->