~ 2012 July Babies ~

Would you all hate me if I said I don't get morning sickness? :flower: Well at least for my first three pregnancies. This one I am a tad queasy but nothing compared to you ladies. So I won't complain about it. Hope you all are feeling better soon!

xoxo
Marisa

I haven't had morning sickness either.:thumbup: Only sore boobs and extremely sleepy. I haven't had a lot of cravings. I do feel a little bloated though. My HCG levels have gone up each visit HCG#1-410, HCG#2- 939, HCG#3- 5,133. i'm due for an ultrasound next week. I can't wait to see my regular obgyn. I was seeing an RE, but got pregnant on my own. The Re hasn't been very helpful in offering any tips or information concerning our pregnancy. We haven't told any family yet only my job knows. I'm afraid of having a miscarriage since I've read about so many women having them...and molar pregnancies.

welcome strawbell!

MillandRox I was like you a few days ago..worried sick because my symptoms seemed to have gone and the nausea was nothing to complain about but OMW I think the MS has just about hit me with a bang...and suddenly those symptom-less days last week seem like heaven. I'm sure it all be fine, good luck with the appointment.

I've read somewhere that it is that surge in progesterone that mostly responsible for the symptoms, esp bloating and sleepiness...Viking, I'm wondering what you're experiencing isn't just bloating and fluid retention, which is less troublesome? I feel huge already despite walking daily.

:hugs::hugs: all

Havmercy...how far along are you? I am the same...sore boobies and very tired in the evening. We are lucky ladies that is for sure!!

Would you all hate me if I said I don't get morning sickness? :flower: Well at least for my first three pregnancies. This one I am a tad queasy but nothing compared to you ladies. So I won't complain about it. Hope you all are feeling better soon!

xoxo
Marisa

I haven't had morning sickness either.:thumbup: Only sore boobs and extremely sleepy. I haven't had a lot of cravings. I do feel a little bloated though. My HCG levels have gone up each visit HCG#1-410, HCG#2- 939, HCG#3- 5,133. i'm due for an ultrasound next week. I can't wait to see my regular obgyn. I was seeing an RE, but got pregnant on my own. The Re hasn't been very helpful in offering any tips or information concerning our pregnancy. We haven't told any family yet only my job knows. I'm afraid of having a miscarriage since I've read about so many women having them...and molar pregnancies.

Hi ladies. i feel sick all the time now & my healthy eating has gone! All for a good cause though :)
trying to stay sane ungil my next scan on 8th dec when i'm 10weeks

MillandRox good luck with your appointment tomorrow, I hope all is well!

I have had to go and buy some maternity jeans this weekend as none of my others fit me, how am I going to get away without telling anyone for the next 4 weeks when I already have a bump! It's probably just bloat lol!!!

Thanks Greenfingers.

How far along are you? Can baggy clothes around the tummy area not hide the bump? and long scarves that distract from the tummy area.

Who are you trying to keep the bump secret from? work or friends.

BTW - i feel a bit queezy again this morning - hubby said when i told him ''do you like the feeling of suffering''!!! Funny.
it's not about suffreing, but as long as the symptoms are there then i can take comfort that most likely things are ok.

BTW - where are you getting your maternity jeans from - i'll need to get a pair at some point.

I got them from Mothercare for £24, not too bad I didn't think, they are so comfy...beats walking around with my jeans undone as I have for the last 2 weeks, I am only 8 weeks but I am taking progesterone which is probably causing it. I am loving having a bump though :winkwink:

Glad you are feeling quezzy again, I am taking comfort from every symptom x x

Peacebaby, I wish I could blame it on bloat. I don't think so though. I wasn't eating any carbs until I got my BFP. Then I did a little research to see of I could continue and the research said no. Therefore, since I haven't seen a doctor (still) I stopped that dieting tactic that works for me so well and I've already packed on 6 pounds. I could scream. I have kept up my daily exercise and I've been trying so hard not to overeat, but I totally blew it last night. I made an early Thanksgiving day meal since I will be working six days over the holiday and I still just want to die. 12 hours later. I think carbs don't help with bloating either. My body just isn't used to eating this stuff. I will definitely eat a salad today. I feel awful.
I had some pretty sore boobs this week. Nothing else to report. Just feel fat. I hope you ladies suffering from MS start to feel better fast :hugs:

Hello, all! I'd like to join this group. I am 39 and DH is 42. We are due with #3 on 7/21/12 :) We got our BFP using just 50mg of clomid after two failed ivf and an iui. What a shocker for us! We are so excited but also really nervous as I feel my initial hcg levels were low. My first hcg at 13 or 14 dpo was 60 and my second hcg about 47 hours later was 146. My doctor didn't mention this being a problem as it is doubling but I made the mistake of googling. UGH. I never had any type of hcg testing with my oldest daughter and I believe that I now know too much thanks to my ivfs.

I am scheduled for a 7 wk ultrasound on 12/5. I feel a little fatigued and queasy at this point but not excessively so. More bloated and slightly crampy. If I recall correctly, MS didn't really kick in with my first pregnancy until I was around 7 weeks.

Anyway, I wanted to say hello! I am glad I found this forum!

Hi ladies! I'm so excited to be in this forum! I'm only 14dpo today but got my BFP at 9dpo. I got my hcg level yesterday and it was 200. This is our first baby and my first pregnancy as I was on bcp for 20 years. We are really excited but not telling family till Xmas when we are a little further along. :hugs: to the girls with ms already. Mostly just cramping and a little achy. I'm nervous about the holidays and trying to hide the pregnancy. I broke down and told a few people at work. My DH came home last night from hanging out with friends and said he almost told them. I don't think we can hold out till Xmas. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a good week! :hug:

Hi
I am due 23/7/12 so excited me 38 dh 39 our first. I am so happy xxx we will have to be buddies xxxxx

can the person that keeps coming into me when I am asleep and making me drink copious amounts of fluid stop doing it cos I am over getting up 15 times a night to pee!!!!

And what cruel twist of fate means that in all the years I have managed to not get hayfever anymore why doe sit have to come back now when I can take nothing to stop the sneezing runny nose and itching eyes.

I realise most of you are in another hemisphere so no dealing with the heat but seriously I am so glad I am at this end the pregnancy right now and not the other cos I am so bloody hot all the time, when I roll over in bed I cannot believe how hot the sheets are under me and hubby says that he needs to push me away sometimes cos the heat is just radiating off of me. I guess the oven is well and truly turned on and baking is completely under way!!!

I am NOT complaining though I would not have this any other way, I am so grateful to be pregnant and most minutes of the day I ask bubba to stay

Hi ladies! I'm so excited to be in this forum! I'm only 14dpo today but got my BFP at 9dpo. I got my hcg level yesterday and it was 200. This is our first baby and my first pregnancy as I was on bcp for 20 years. We are really excited but not telling family till Xmas when we are a little further along. :hugs: to the girls with ms already. Mostly just cramping and a little achy. I'm nervous about the holidays and trying to hide the pregnancy. I broke down and told a few people at work. My DH came home last night from hanging out with friends and said he almost told them. I don't think we can hold out till Xmas. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a good week! :hug:

Welcome! What's your due date? I'll add you to the list.

can the person that keeps coming into me when I am asleep and making me drink copious amounts of fluid stop doing it cos I am over getting up 15 times a night to pee!!!!

And what cruel twist of fate means that in all the years I have managed to not get hayfever anymore why doe sit have to come back now when I can take nothing to stop the sneezing runny nose and itching eyes.

I realise most of you are in another hemisphere so no dealing with the heat but seriously I am so glad I am at this end the pregnancy right now and not the other cos I am so bloody hot all the time, when I roll over in bed I cannot believe how hot the sheets are under me and hubby says that he needs to push me away sometimes cos the heat is just radiating off of me. I guess the oven is well and truly turned on and baking is completely under way!!!

I am NOT complaining though I would not have this any other way, I am so grateful to be pregnant and most minutes of the day I ask bubba to stay

:hugs: i feel your pain and it was only 2 degrees C here last night! I am praying for a cool June!

Since i found out i was pg i hav been sweating every night - yuk!

Well i'm in Canada.. we woke up to a beautiful white winter wonderland!!!

Kls - I can't imagine living somewhere where snow was the norm. We had a really bad winter (for us!) last year and the whole place ground to a halt - the water was cut off and everything. It was like a very cold, 3rd world country!

My due date varies a little but FF says July 31. My first appt is dec 6 which will make me 6 weeks.

I live in Florida where it is unbearably hot for about 2/3 of the year. I was really hoping for a spring baby so I could get very early pregnancy in the summer and not be huge during the massive heat. Also, I love to walk our dog and I can't imagine pushing a newborn around in that horrid heat. It didn't work out that way for us. No snow to worry about, just heat stroke. I can't imagine what it is like to live with snow. I used to live in the central part of the US, but as I was a young child. I actually really love the cold, but I can't say I would know what to do with it. I love to ski, and I have been to some ski resorts, but it NEVER snows when I am there. So, I suppose if the roads were cleared pretty well I could handle it just fine. I live in Florida, but work out of Atlanta, Georgia. Historically they get about one or two inches a year and it literally shuts the city and airport down. They don't have the equipment to deal with the icing. Last winter they got a three inch snowfall that lasted for 5 days. The city was shut down for 5 days because it stayed uncharacteristically cold and didn't melt off quickly like it normally does. Crazy. I can't imagine how stressful that must be for a full term momma!

Haha...I am in Chicago and it just isn't winter if we don't have at least one 12-24inch snow :) But, I have to admit, I only like the snow up until Christmas Day. We've only had one snow so far this year and it has not stuck.

So, I had an ultrasound today. I am at about 5.5 wks and they were able to see the gestational sac and yolk sac which sounds pretty much on target. I am hopeful on my 12/5 ultrasound that we can see cardiac activity ;)

hmmm it doesn't get that hot either - we don't get seasons!!

DH has just suggested (with no prompting!) looking into getting a private scan before Christmas:happydance::happydance:

So we're going to price it tomorrow. There's a clinic in Belfast that does 3/4d scans for £200 - does anyone know if an early scan would/should be cheaper?

can I suggest those wanting to shell out money for early scans do a google image search. In my opinion I would only be doing it AFTER the medical ones have been done which are usually covered by a health fund, medicare, NHS or whatever country you are in system. Prior to the Nuchal scan there is very very little to see. Private scans are normally more for pictures than actual diagnostic things if you know what I mean. Whilst seeing a gummy bear is so very very cute is it worth the amount of money to shell out. Most docs will send you for an early scan if you wave your arms around and say you are so stressed you need to confirm a heartbeat etc. NT at 12 weeks and morphology at 20 weeks are all covered. The NT at 12weeks if done 3d can often determine sex if bubs is playing ball. The Morph scan for our first bubs we were desperate to see his face but it was hidden behind the placenta!! "Fortunately" because I had a fair few complication I was scanned regularly. We finally got to see bubs face at 36 weeks!! I was being scanned fortnightly - so think of the money we would have spent if we wanted to do that privately for a face shot!!!

Just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->