2012 Soy Ladies! 2 BFP's

Thanks CHILLbilly for the advice!
its only been about half a day since I took the soy and I dont seem to have any side effects (yet) I read that many women get horrible headaches and hot flashes on it. have any of you gotten bad side effects? really all I have is a bit of cramping, but that could very well be just the tail end of af.
also another of my worries is that if it is similar to clomid is there an increased chance of multiples?

I didn't notice any side effects... I had them on clomid for sure.....
I'm not sur of multiples tho' haven't really see anything about "soy twins".....I'm older and wouldn't mind twins...as i don't think I will get a chance to have more then 1....

I see you're in Ontario..... me tooooo...... I'm up north tho about 3 hr drive from Toronto.

I didn't notice any side effects... I had them on clomid for sure.....
I'm not sur of multiples tho' haven't really see anything about "soy twins".....I'm older and wouldn't mind twins...as i don't think I will get a chance to have more then 1....

I see you're in Ontario..... me tooooo...... I'm up north tho about 3 hr drive from Toronto.

I spoke too soon about lack of side effects!! :haha: this morning I woke up with a terrible headache and muscle aches plus some period like cramps... bummer :nope:

I might go down to 150mg today and see if that helps any

oh and I live in SW Ontario but originally was from up north too!! but WAY up north, about three hours north of Timmins and I miss it so much. So beautiful up there

I have another question about soy
on the package it lists the ingredients as:
soy isoflavone extract = 50mg
total isoflavones = 13.8 mg
genistein = 2.2mg

ive been taking 4 capsules per day, based on the ingredients does this equal 200mg of soy isoflavones? im worried im totally off and only actually taking the 13.8/cap amount. Advice very much wanted!!

I was also wondering if anyone else has heard that it helps for you to spend some time in the sun after taking the soy? Not sure why, wondering if it is true

I hope soem of the other ladies on this thread can help you with your questions... I'm really not sure about ingredients . Mabe go back to original posters or see who has been on them for more then 1 or 2 cycles..and private message them... I think some ppl loose track of the threads they are apart of....
Hope you get some answers.....

and 3 hrs north of timmins....isn't that Nunavit?? haha
ya I agree the scenery is beautiful up here...but I'm not happpy living in a small town that has no community... population 800 with a town of 15,000 about a 35 min drive away.....It was a good choice when not planning a family, but now..I see the disadvantages of being so rural.. ie schools, socializing, support ect....
oh well..... we said we would move once kids are school aged.....
so i shouldn't worry about these things.....

and 3 hrs north of timmins....isn't that Nunavit?? haha
ya I agree the scenery is beautiful up here...but I'm not happpy living in a small town that has no community... population 800 with a town of 15,000 about a 35 min drive away.....It was a good choice when not planning a family, but now..I see the disadvantages of being so rural.. ie schools, socializing, support ect....
oh well..... we said we would move once kids are school aged.....
so i shouldn't worry about these things.....[/QUOTE]

:haha: not quite Nunavut lol but felt like it sometimes! I think I have you beat on the small town ontario front lol. my town (my mother calls it a hamlet) only had abou 250 people. sadly they are now down to 35 including my grandparents who run the only shop in town! Everyone that lived there worked in logging and they closed down so we moved down to SW ont. when i was 5, my aunts, uncles and cousins all had to leave too, only my grandparents stayed... i makes me kind of sad :nope:

Right then, big surprise to me AF started this morning. No O detected this past cycle, but my cycle length did go from 53 days to 38.
Gonna try another cycle with soy before I take 2-3 off.
Wish me luck guys!

aw brownie....sorry to hear you dn't Ov.
2 yrs ago when i tried soy my af came on cd21...7 days early....probably cause of no OV.
at least you got AF early and can start a new cycle!!!! silver lining I guess....

p.s. thats a great profile pic...looks like you are on a lily pad!!!!

That's what SO keeps saying, to focus on the silver lining, which I am trying to.
We'll see how it goes. Gonna do CD 3-7 again with a bit higher dose

hi ladies can i join you please?

i am cd 7 and plan on using soy as of next cycle if i dont get my bfp this time round.
have many people had success on here with soy? i read alot of success stories on another forum and literally HAD to go buy some lol!

best luck and baby dust ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->