2012 Soy Ladies! 2 BFP's

https://www.justvitamins.co.uk/products/Soya-Isoflavones-100mg-1122.aspx

The :witch:bitch got me this afternoon :cry:.
Oh well heres on to this cycle, i've decided to take soy CD2-6 starting off at 100mg the 1st two days,then 150mg & 200mg the last two days:thumbup:.
Going to get me my BFP :winkwink:

the :witch: got me today too about time she showed up :growlmad:, i was on clomid last mnth to see if it would help me ovulate & nothing :cry:, my cycle was 78 days long :saywhat:. so i am on to my next with soy, hope this does the trick fxed

the :witch: got me today too about time she showed up :growlmad:, i was on clomid last mnth to see if it would help me ovulate & nothing :cry:, my cycle was 78 days long :saywhat:. so i am on to my next with soy, hope this does the trick fxed

Such a long cycle, that must be torture :hugs:

Are you holland? Me too! :hi:

Such a long cycle, that must be torture :hugs:

Are you holland? Me too! :hi:

:wave: yes i am, whereabouts r u from in holland???
that was a real mean ass cycle :growlmad:

Ok ladies...major interpretation skills needed here. :)

I did soy this cycle for the first time, CD2-6. I did 100mg, 100mg, 160mg, 180mg, 220mg.
This is also the first ovulatory cycle since I started metformin (started last cycle, which was 97 days...yuck). We were going to try SMEP but DH was sick, so that kind of fell out the window.

I was using OPK's too, but have NEVER gotten a positive OPK so wasn't holding my breath. They were getting darker and darker and darker and I was SURE I was going to get my first positive OPK this month. I got an ALMOST positive OPK, and I thought the next one would be positive....but the next one was so negative that there wasn't even a control line. So I was thinking maybe I just missed the surge.

I got a temp dip to go with it, and was sure that was ovulation, on CD18. My temps didn't rise fast enough to make FF happy though, so it decided I ovulated on CD22. Since DH had been sick and I thought i'd ovulated on CD18 and we were good, we hadn't been BDing AT ALL and I was sure I was out. :(

But....tonight I couldn't sleep, so I woke up and temped as I wasn't sure I would be able to get back to sleep (i'm an insomniac) and I had had my 3 hours of sleep. I have a temp dip again, and when I went to the bathroom earlier tonight, I noticed some pinkish-brown spotting. None in my underwear, just on the TP and nothing when I wiped again, and nothing subsequent trips to the bathroom.

So i'm wondering if maybe this could be implantation bleeding?????? :) Please, oh please, oh please! lol

What do you guys think? Peek at my chart, please?

I would be 5DPO according to FF's ovulation date of CD22, or 9DPO if I went by CD18....would that be too late for implantation? I suppose it COULD be 5DPO and DH's swimmers may have just lived the few days that we didn't DTD and made it to the egg???

SO hopeful but I don't want to get my hopes up only to be crushed again. This is the first time EVER that i've had spotting in the 2WW.

9 days is certainly NOT too late for implantation, more like the best time from what I've read :thumbup: Are you still using the OPKs? any chance you could have had another surge and that was ovulation bleeding? :shrug: Seems unlikely to me that at 5dpo you would have caught a little swimmer, but certainly at 9po that looks like som implantation spotting and a good temp dip. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Sparklegirl, I'm in Amsterdam. lovely and sunny today! :cool:

9 days is certainly NOT too late for implantation, more like the best time from what I've read :thumbup: Are you still using the OPKs? any chance you could have had another surge and that was ovulation bleeding? :shrug: Seems unlikely to me that at 5dpo you would have caught a little swimmer, but certainly at 9po that looks like som implantation spotting and a good temp dip. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

i know i cant want for spring & summer :happydance:
where do u get ur soy from if i may ask???
im staying in zeeland....

I bought mine in the UK, but you shoudl try Amazon.co.uk, I often get stuff shipped from them (ICs OPKs etc), everything seems so much more expensive here!

I bought mine in the UK, but you shoudl try Amazon.co.uk, I often get stuff shipped from them (ICs OPKs etc), everything seems so much more expensive here!

yes i do order it from amazon too, just thought maybe u knew of an easier way :dohh:

Nah...I got frustrated with the OPK's and gave up. lol

I've never had ovulation bleeding either...so that would be equally weird.

Swimmers would have had to have lived for 4 days from the time we DTD to the time FF gave me an O date....so it's UNLIKELY, but not out of the realm of possibility, I suppose.

I keep making FF bring up charts with BD patterns like mine that resulted in pregnancy and it happens...so who knows? lol :)

Finally started they soy.
This is day two, and dear god, the hot flashes are killer. O_O

CD 14 for me and O is nowhere in sight, although I do have some brown discharge in my CM. Is that a good sign? Two OPKs today... both negative. AHHHHHHH!!!!

I had à little of this, wish i could remember wicht day it was, certainly around O. Also had the worst (best) pains also, you have any of these?

I had à little of this, wish i could remember wicht day it was, certainly around O. Also had the worst (best) pains also, you have any of these?

No pains whatsoever and my cycle is very irregular (33-47 days). Have no idea when I am going to O so I'm just peeing on my OPKs like a lunatic!!! Brown discharge seems to have stopped today... hmmmm?!?

CdnEquestrian - 9DPO is not too late for implantation at all! I heard it can happen on average between 6 to 12 days past ovulation.

Like you, I have never gotten a positive OPK before but then I realized I might have stopped using them too soon. Last cycle I thought I O'ed on CD 22 when I got my "almost" positive so I stopped using them. When I got my AF, I realized my cycle was 41 days long which meant I really O'ed much later than CD 22. This cycle I am going to keep using those OPKs until I get my AF. I am only on CD 15 today so I have ways to go.

Did you get any O symptoms at all around CD 18 or 22?

Good luck and Fx that it's implantation bleeding for ya!

Had some cramps around both those days, but nothing to really tell which one might have been o. FF did give me solid crosshairs so i'm pretty sure I DID o...it's just a matter of when. We'll see. :)

Been having cramps, sore bbs, and severe fatigue lately. :)

Had some cramps around both those days, but nothing to really tell which one might have been o. FF did give me solid crosshairs so i'm pretty sure I DID o...it's just a matter of when. We'll see. :)

Been having cramps, sore bbs, and severe fatigue lately. :)

Ohhhh all good signs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->