2012 Soy Ladies! 2 BFP's

Hello all!!!!:hi:

I'm trying SI after a roller coaster of clomid cycles.....
I had picked up a bottle 1.5 yrs ago and tried it but had an early 21 day cycle so I stopped....

I took a 150mg dosage ( which is equal to the smallest dosage of clomid) on days 3-7 to see how it goes.
I'm older, and only have one tube, so I'm hoping for strong eggs and alot more of them....LOL

Congrats to the other BFP's and here's hoping theres MORE!!!!!

Hello all!!!!:hi:

I'm trying SI after a roller coaster of clomid cycles.....
I had picked up a bottle 1.5 yrs ago and tried it but had an early 21 day cycle so I stopped....

I took a 150mg dosage ( which is equal to the smallest dosage of clomid) on days 3-7 to see how it goes.
I'm older, and only have one tube, so I'm hoping for strong eggs and alot more of them....LOL

Congrats to the other BFP's and here's hoping theres MORE!!!!!

Hi Chillbilly - hope you get that strong egg! Feeling any different this month?

How is everyone else doing this cycle? I'm now 9dpo and the cramps that I had for 5 days or so post ovulation have all gone - I get the odd twinge but I'm pretty quiet on the symptom front. Probaby for the best because on the cycles that I've had tons of symptoms I've been so disappointed. BFN for me this moring which wasn't a suprise!

I've been looking on the internet for for more information about this 'stong ovulation' that is caused by Soy and I'm pretty confused about it. I know that it did something, as I've never experienced any sort of cramping around O before, but I'm still not sure I understand what impact this has on the success rate - still hoping though :thumbup:

Took soy this cycle from CD 2-6. I am on CD 18 today and still have not ovulated. Feeling a bit down... :cry:

Today is CD 20 for me and I think I have finally gotten my first positive OPK!!!!! I took soy from CD 2-6 (80/80/120/160/200) this cycle.

If my calculations are correct, I might have O'ed around CD 25-27 last cycle. Which meant soy helped bring my O up about 5 days? It doesn't feel like it's stronger than the last cycle but I'm so happy I don't have to wait another week until O.

ladies a quick question if i may???

which cd did u ovulate on soy???
:shrug:

I haven't felt anything OV like.....but only cd 12-13.....
i did buy Ov prediction strips but not sure if they work with soy....I have 5 of them so will test every other day until cd 15... I did use clomid 2 x and felt Ov like pains on cd 17.....
Just have to bd every other day and hope for the best!!

ladies was just wondering if anyone experienced with soya could help me please i have taken soya before last year twice and everything was grand but didnt get pregnant. i decided to try again and i purchased a clearblue fertility monitor to help too. I ended up taking my soya on days 4 to 8 as i totally forgot to take it on day 3 as i normally would i took 100gm of soya the first day and increased my intake slightly over the 5 days so on the last day i took 170gm so all was grand an then on day 9 i got a peak on my clearblue monitor and day 10 i got a peak and then day 11 and 12 it was high which means i was ovulating ALREADY!!! on day 11 i felt afew twinges but on day 12 i was having cramps in my ovarys i could feel myself ovulating and throughout the day it got worse i was actually in alot of pain my sides wer killing me i had to take a painkiller and go to bed i have never been like that on soya but last time i took it i took a smaller dose but last time i was in a lil pain but nothing like this time. Anyway so i ovulated on day 12 which is very early for me cos i normally ovulate on day 19-21ish so i started taking my progestrone on day 14 and have been taking it since im now on day 28 and i normally have a 28ish day cycle but even with my progestrone the longest my lp has ever been is 12dpo and i am now on 16-17dpo which is very strange for me has any of this ever happened to any of u lovely ladies?? and am i technically late?? cos i am on day 28 but im 16-17dpo?? has soya ever lengthened anyones lp?? im confused!!!

Bettydrapper- Don't really feel anything different..BUT I'm sleeping better then on clomid..and definately NOT as dry as I was on clomid. I OV'd on cd 17 with clomid days 5-9..So not sure what soy 3-7 will bring me..... I fel like I'm experimenting and even if I get my BFP I won't tell OH about soy until due datehaha
Fingers crossed you'll end up with a positive test soon!!!!!

BamBam- YAY for positive OV test!!!!!

SPARKLEGIRL- This is my first cycle on clomid and not sure if i OV'd cd 14 ( felt tiny pains and pressure...kind of like gas pains on cd 14) but forgot to test with O tests....until today and it was negative... so Its eiter cming or I already did...ticker is assuming I O'd cd 14....

ElectroKitty- Hope you're about to pop out a big juicey egg!!! I'm a one tuber.. so only hve one good side( left side) and am takign cd 3-7. what days did you take yours??

babygirl- have you tested?? Good luck !!!

hi ladies,soy didnt work for me last month had a weird af as started just spotting for a couple days med flo couple of days (i usually have a 3 day period)and then brown spotting up till cd 10,got 2 lines on opk on cd 12 and darker yesterday cd 13 but last 2-3 days i have been in agony with my back to the point i can hardly walk,ive not done soy or temping this cycle (can you get backpain when ov as i only normally suffer with my back when pg)

i tested with a clearblue and only held my pee for two hours and its :BFN: :( ah well lets hope af comes soon

Hi soy people,
I am thinking of trying SI but not sure if it could do anything for me?
I have 25 day cycles, with a 10 day LP. I MC'd in Feb and March, both at 4 and half weeks. AF just got me today. I thought I should try SI to try to improve egg quality, but will it do anything for my short LP?

Bettydrapper- Don't really feel anything different..BUT I'm sleeping better then on clomid..and definately NOT as dry as I was on clomid. I OV'd on cd 17 with clomid days 5-9..So not sure what soy 3-7 will bring me..... I fel like I'm experimenting and even if I get my BFP I won't tell OH about soy until due datehaha
Fingers crossed you'll end up with a positive test soon!!!!!

BamBam- YAY for positive OV test!!!!!

SPARKLEGIRL- This is my first cycle on clomid and not sure if i OV'd cd 14 ( felt tiny pains and pressure...kind of like gas pains on cd 14) but forgot to test with O tests....until today and it was negative... so Its eiter cming or I already did...ticker is assuming I O'd cd 14....

ElectroKitty- Hope you're about to pop out a big juicey egg!!! I'm a one tuber.. so only hve one good side( left side) and am takign cd 3-7. what days did you take yours??

babygirl- have you tested?? Good luck !!!

I did 2-6.
Still waiting, but tests are slowly getting darker.
So here's hoping for OV soon.
Granted, OH and I aren't minding the run up sex..

Hi girls!
Can I join you? i just took my first dose of soy this morning. I am currently on CD5 and would have taken it sooner in my cycle but for some reason it is IMPOSSIBLE to find in my city! I called every place I could think of and no one had it (most didnt even know what I was talking about :wacko:) Finally found one shop clear across town that had a single bottle. I had them put it on hold for me and got it today. yay! so I hope all this effort pays off and i get my April BFP!!

will it be ok that I took it so late in my cycle? I took 200mg is that the right amount to take? I didnt read through the whole thread because it is 40 odd pages long so I am wondering if many of you ladies have had success?

westfall- 200 is fine...its the same as 100 mg of clomid...and days 5-9 are ok as well..... just not sure if it will lengthen your cycle or not...

I tried clomid for 2 cycles..and had horrible side effects..ie insomnia, headahces, mood swings, dried CM ect....
I'm hopng soy does it for me so I don't have to use clomid again.

mellywelly- I'm not sure if and how soy lengthens LP.. but do know that takign soy later may hep wth egg quality. I know clomid on days 5-9 are for better eggs.....so I'm thinking soy is the same.

I forgot to test for OV this cycle...only tried it one day...crap..... so no idea if i already did or if its still coming.....
I wish there was a quick blood test you could do at home......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->