2012 TTC chat

Hello ladies!I know I shdnt be the one freaking...but am having a strange morning.
Am having diarrhoea ,it comes with a back ache and the urge to push that I can't control...by 9:30,I ve visited the toilet 4times!And now those braxton hicks are are coming more often too...don't last long but a bit more than usual..am scared to sit up coz that means running to the toilet..
I know I don't eat anything unusual..anyhow,am drinking a lot,let me c how the next few hrs go.

Smiler?have u signed the piece of paper yet?ur days are almost over...not to scare u even more.I forgot to ask,does that mean ur doc will be delivering ur baby at home?how u r coping well.

Hello sunshine..is it me or ur pregnancy is going better than the previous ones?It seems like it..

Ok..got to run..lol

Smiler I have heard that the first babies like to hang out in mommy's tummy longer sometimes. Hopefully he decides to come soon :) I know those last few days seem to drag on. Are you getting anxious?

Mmleo sorry you are feeling so crummy. May have to put a call into your dr if it doesn't stop.

So far the pregnancy has gone pretty decent. I have a dr appt Thursday to go over my last scan so hopefully everything looks ok with it

I actually had to call the doc n go in..they just prescribed some pills to stop the contractions..it was quite bad and were between 3-6 min apart but not painful thank God.Well,it means bed rest for me...

Oh Mmleo! I'm sorry for your scare. I know diahorrhea, sickness etc can actually be a sign of impending labour, must've been scary. So pleased they were able to stop it all. But the good thing is how far along you are, if baby has to come early by this point he will be strong enough to cope x

Sunshine you had anothet scan already? Or you have one coming up? Hope it is all.good news xx

Nothing going on with me, think he has dropped a little but that's all. I heard 41+3 id the average time for a first baby!! X

I had my big scan aug 6th to make sure baby was healthy and that's when they told me it was a boy :) but the doctor doesn't go over with me until my next appt which will be Thursday. It seems silly that I only saw the ultrasound tech that day. My old dr reviewed the ultrasound the same day.

Mmleo so sorry you are on bed rest. As smiler said atleast you are further along so baby would be ok. Fingers crossed baby holds out a bit longer :)

Oh wow I didn't realize you have to wait so long to speak to the doctor after your last scan, Sunshine! Do you not get a 20 week scan then? Here we have 12 week and 20 week scans and they don't look for gender til the 20 week one.

Is half past midnight here as I type so is my due date haha! Place your bets for how far over I'll go...;)

Hey there...sorry I probably sh'd hve explained..it isn't bed rest as such,am just trying to giv myself a break for as long as I can take it..ofcoz itsnt working as I was out tday shopping,going to the bank,make sure we hve some money in the house just in case it comes more serious than bfore.I really don't like sitting in one place...And am much better tday!

Happy 40wks Smiler!

How r u sunshine?

Smiler I am going to guess Saturday :) That was my 20 week scan. For some reason they do them here between 18-20 weeks I've never really understood it lol

Mmleo I'm glad you are feeling better! I'm just feeling fat lol I've gained 5 pounds so far

Tee hee well I hope you're right Sunshine!! I originally guessed Thursday but just can't imagine it still, kind of feel like I will always be pregnant!!!

Aw Mmleo must be hard to get rest when you have a LO already, plus don't like sitting around! It is a bit boring...am writing little lists for myself each day to keep me occupied. But try to have a little rest each day, don't push yourself x

Sunshine only 5lb in 20 weeks is great going!! But I know how you feel haha.

Smiler I hope you are feeling well. I've been checking daily to see if your little boy is on his way :) He may make his appearance before Saturday :) you just never know. They have a mind of their own haha. I wish you a safe and happy delivery!

Thanks Sunshine! I have been writing lists galore and even drew a floor plan to show DH how I want the lounge set up haha :) I have the midwife tomorrow, hoping she will offer me a sweep. And is a full moon tomorrow! More people go into labour on a full moon :D

The sweep should get things going :) my friend had that done and went into labor that night! Please keep us posted if you can, good luck Smiler :)

Past ur due date?That is going to be a big baby!i think he'll be there soon..I'll say friday!how r u doing though?r u still moving around fine?r eating?i don't think u r sleeping unless u r one of the lucky ones.All the best Smiler!

And even more shocking still is how fast ur weeks are going by sunshine..!!V fast!U r past 20 already?Did u c the doc yet to discuss ur scan?

I saw my dr tday,we dont see midwives here..in public hospitals they do but private all appointments are with drs every.She thinks the baby is going to be quite big..let c
I paid deposit on the hospital room,the baby's room was painted ystday,and I still hvent had a single day where I don't drive around doing things...so much for bed rest lol
Xxx

Eeek! Eeek! Literally just got back from the MW - she did give me a sweep and she was totally shocked at how much of the head she could feel and said I was easily 2cm dilated already!! She said aren't you in any pain? And I said no, because I'm truly not. Yeah I can feel a bit of pressure down low sometimes but it's no worse than really needing to pee, lol. So she says she reckons he'll be here by Saturday :happydance: I can't believe it. I was convinced she'd say nothing much was going on. I'm booked in again for Monday just in case but we'll see. We were going to go to the shops after the MW but I was too scared so DH dropped me off and he's gone on his own haha :)

Mmleo they also think mine is going to be a big baby! I thought he wasn't very far down because he still jabs me in the ribs so much, but his head is really far down so either he is v tall or just being greedy and stretching out to take up all the space, lol.

Try to take it a little easier Mmleo! Maybe now the nursery is done you can relax a bit more?

Yeah Sunshine time does seem to be flying by I can't believe you're nearly 21 weeks already. How are you feeling?

x

Oh smiler yay!!! He may not hang out until Saturday like I initially thought lol. 2 cm is pretty good! Now it's the waiting game :) So anxious and excited for you!!

Mmleo sounds like you have been busy!! Try to get some rest if you can :)

My appt is tomorrow. I'm anxious to see my scan results

Now silly me,I thought when u r dilating means baby comes within a few hrs!So excited for u Smiler!!I don't blame u for staying in but all the same u shdnt stay alone!Sooo excited he is almost here!

And dilating without any pain..??that scares me.Other than the pressure down there,do u feel any different?Just in case that happens to me...,

I'll try to stay in for the rest of the week.Let me c how that works out.

I can't stop wondering how things are going for u smiler..I hope all going great!Good luck again.

Happy 21wks sunshine!x

Thank you Mmleo :) how are you feeling?

Smiler I believe you are having your baby boy :) Best wishes I hope all is well

Well ladies I did get a bit of news off my ultrasound. The baby has a cyst on his brain but the dr told me they are fairly common and should go away. I have another ultrasound in a month. I'm hoping all is ok with my baby boy :(

Ohhh!Sorry to hear about that sunshine :hugs: I have to look that up coz I ve never had of that...If they say it'll go...it'll probably go.I believe u looked it up and find out more.

Hope to hear from u soon Smiler..

Am feeling better,went out with my two pregnant friends,just to treat ourselves..was fun.Am finding it more difficult to drive nowdays...I might hve to get rides from now on..

I just googled it..itsnt as bad as it sounds,most p'ple with the same experience,the cysts went away/desolved.Dont panic,ur boy will be fine sunshine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->