2013 bfp

I've never had it change my O date like that lol What setting are you on?

but my intercourse timeing went from great to just good lol

Lauren i think your bd timing is still great...uve got your bases covered...its looking gud...

my dr actually wanted to pu tme on bc initially wen i found out i had pcos ...i dint for some reason take them...( i really dono y is didnt ) its stupid on part part bcos i know all the extra hair i have is from tht and i also am from india where excess hair is a given... wen now in the US my doc never really mentioned giving me anything for pcos other than clomid...i guess bcos i went to him only wen i was ttc so i think he thought just the clomid shud help me get preg...ahh well im not thinking abt the pcos right now... i know the clomid has helped get preg both times so im not really worried abt the pcos as of now :)

I think for me bc im overweigjt? I dont know..im game for anything

are you morning sick now?

Tell you the truth.. I think the throwing up was from the headaches not the tylenol 3. They was so bad!..All I could do was cry. I was so far behind on sleep, which was making me stess.. My face was so broke out!
But doctor said I probably do have a tension headache but I also look dehydrated. She gave me meds for nausea so I can keep the tylenol 3 down and also gave me sleeping pills. I have been feel a lot better! Little headaches which I just take regular tylenol but I plan on taking the sleeping pills til my headache is completely gone. Cause as soon as the tylenol where's off the headache is back.

I guess u gata take the good with the bad right?

LC have you gotten your progesterone results back yet?

i just did.. 13.0
wtf.
why is it going down..
20.3 May
19.7 June
13.0 July

I did have a temp dip that day i got labs done...
Sort of bummed about it

i called my doctors office to ask..and they said its still a good value..they like to see the levels above 10 on my dose of clomid.. so i guess im ok with it..
my temps start to go down by 11dpo then af..so anxious to see whats going to happen in the next few days.

It's stil above a 10, so that's good! FX'd for you!

yea..i guess.. i just keep wanting big numbers..lol

You ovulated for sure and you have the progesterone to sustain a pregnancy. One of the girls on the other board had numbers in the 40's and didn't get preggo this month...it's not all about how high your prog is.

lol...lauren dont u get worried...every person is different...its all gonna b gud...as long as theyve confirmed o its gud

I c uve had the stuffy nose...one of the girls on another thread had tht as her most major symptoms before she got her bfp... :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->