2013 bfp

Well, I'm out (as we knew) but it's ok because it's been a good 28 day cycle and I haven't been constantly thinking about it all. Always look on the bright side right??

sorry sunshine... glad tht your cycle was a healthy 28 day one tho.. :thumbup:

I think my temps are indicating i might be turning vampire...lol..
How is everyone?

A vampire! lol Not much going on here...DW and I are on vacation at the beach, so I'm not thinking too much about ttc right now. Helps pass the 2ww a bit quicker!

Nothing going on here really. Have felt depressed over a few things but I'm sure it will pass.

It will be weird this month with not trying, I'll probably still obsess over it!

Hope you're all ok xx

Hi girls...nothing new to report ..on day 5 of provera...hoping to get a healthy af after this and then clomid...praying praying

Nothing really going here.. Other than still been getting my headaches. /:
Husband is gone for training for National Guard, will be gone til the 27th.
So im really extra lonely! Lol

Glad you ladies are doing good..

Nothing really going here.. Other than still been getting my headaches. /:
Husband is gone for training for National Guard, will be gone til the 27th.
So im really extra lonely! Lol

Glad you ladies are doing good..

hawk u need to get a ticker for us to keep track of how far along u are :winkwink:

Whole lot of nothin for all of us!! Lol..
Im not on any meds this cycle..still no insurance..still will ttc though

Well cd 3 ultrasound went well. I had follicles on both side so hard to tell which one i ovulated from. She did day it's a myth that you ovulate alternating sides each month and that the right tube can catch the egg from the left tube so that's a bummer. I have my cd 13 ultrasound July 29th to see which side I'm dominate on. Fingers crossed its the right side! For now picking up my clomid and noverall.

Oh and I got married today!!!!! :)

Well cd 3 ultrasound went well. I had follicles on both side so hard to tell which one i ovulated from. She did day it's a myth that you ovulate alternating sides each month and that the right tube can catch the egg from the left tube so that's a bummer. I have my cd 13 ultrasound July 29th to see which side I'm dominate on. Fingers crossed its the right side! For now picking up my clomid and noverall.

Congratulations Dannixo!!!!!!!! soo hapy for u... im sure this new beginning will b new better luck too :flower:

Whole lot of nothin for all of us!! Lol..
Im not on any meds this cycle..still no insurance..still will ttc though

Ohh Lauren... im sorry u cudnt get your clomid this mth...hopefully u O healthy enuf by yourself :hugs:

Wow you dropped that one on us!! Congratulations!!

Congrats dannixo!!!

Pdx its ok...im just going to be whatever about it right now...all i can do..and hope somethings goes good for me soon

Congrats Dannixo!

Ill get a ticker thingy for yall. :)

A friend of mine just found out she is preggo with triples...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->