2013 bfp

Ive seen tons of charts with flat temps in the LP that led to bfp..so who knows? i should start spotting soon before af..but nothing yet..just lots of creamy cm.. pfft

Yeah, who knows. Probably means nothing as usual.

Fingers crossed spotting stays away.

jury and pdx...looks like you are both about O !

I got my cd 21 bloods drawn today and they came back at 38.44 the highest I've ever gone. Also scheduled a consult for IVF October 1st.

wowwww!!! do u think thats a good sign? since they dropped everytime u were on clomid? and now highest? cant waitttt to find out!

Dannixo - so nice to c your high numbers...hopefully we will s a bfp from u in a coupl eof days...

AFM - cd 9 here...just waiting to o now...unfortunately o time is sometime this weekend and we will b camping...i guess itll b diff to do opks and temp while camping...huh we'll c

Sunshine-Not to be a negative nelly...but I've had flat temps on a few cycles for 3-4 days, but it never meant anything...

However, I hope means something for you!!!!

Dannixo-Yay for high numbers!

AFM-Last night of clomid. Should O this weekend into beginning of next week.

Sunshine-Not to be a negative nelly...but I've had flat temps on a few cycles for 3-4 days, but it never meant anything...

However, I hope means something for you!!!!

Dannixo-Yay for high numbers!

AFM-Last night of clomid. Should O this weekend into beginning of next week.

Ha ha that's ok :) its just weird but like I say, sure it means nothing!

Still a similar temp today which is frustrating, I was hoping it would go up more.

nothing new here..temp down today..prob start af or spotting today

yea, i always spot 2 days before..
but im not sure when I o'd at all..since ff didnt detect it.. i just went off of what i really thought was my o.. so i really have no clue this cycle. af or bfp will be a total suprise hahah

i took it off of my override.. and put back on Advanced like I always have it on..and it has me at O'ing late and saying i'm only 6dpo..
when i thought I o'd on cd12..today would be 13dpo for me.. so i honestly dont know what to go with???? any advice?
i never O'd that late, now i really have no idea when to look for af..

Eeeeeerm...going by your temps I'd go with FF but I'm really not sure :-/ have u tried FAM? That's what mine is on...

i tried them all..same result..so..now my tww is even longer?! ugggg

:-( I have no idea Lauren!!

I think the mood I'm in indicates that AF will get me at some point, been really down today.

If u did O later then that means you should have a longer cycle but yes, it does mean longer to wait, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->