2013 bfp

i know..why isnt it detecting O yet....i over ride it.. but not looking good for me..temps below my normal range....

dannixo. i am not sure about iui..but i think u migjt have a better chance now after your procedures u had..just my thought..goodluck!!

IUI can totally work on it's own! Think of all the single women and lesbians out there who do IUI...they don't have sperm sex with anyone in addition to it. You are definitely not out!

IUI can totally work by itself hun...definitely dont consider yourself out...mayb just doing the different thing other than your routine all other mths mayb the the thing tht works for u guys this time around...all the best sweetie :thumbup:

Lauren...im sorry im of no help at all bcos my temps r all over the place most mths...

Also, I would like to add that many woman use frozen sperm for their iui and still get preggo....You can definitely get preggo with one iui and nothing else :)

Lauren-I have no idea what's going on with your temps. Maybe your body keeps gearing up to O and then doesn't? Maybe you just haven't O'd yet. I have no idea...I wish I was more help!

hahahah sperm sex.
its ok ladies..im not in a rush this month at least..not til i have insurance...which im waiting in parking lot now for big girl job interview lol

Thank you ladies so much! You've made be feel so much better!

LC how was the interview?! I hope you get it!

my temp went wayyyyy up!
i should know by end next week about job...waiting for.that tooo.....always waitibg lol

wow, yea you had a pretty good temp spike too! I overlayed our charts and they are sort of the same.. watch..the cycle we are not really trying..it will happen.. go figure. im anxious to see what happens with our temps over the next few days.. i took it off override and it still did not detect any O... so im keeping it on override.

ya know.. i really think this could be my month.. my temp rise is getting me thinking.. im going to test this weekend i think.. just feel it.. i dont know.. ??

yea, im sure i'm wrong.. im used to getting bfn's..so im just going to sit back and watch/wait.. lol

I see you had a dip today Lauren, how are you doing?

My temp went up again...

Yea..i dont know about my temps anymore??? Buy yours looks good!! How u feelin?

I look at charts all the time and some have temps drop then sky rocket again..so no one out until af shows..so..i dont know my temps are odd this cycle

I know what you mean, I don't think temps mean anything on their own. I feel fine, same as usual.

Like you say, not out til AF shows x

This is the best ur temps have looked so far!

Stop it!

I think my temps are probably high because of the antibiotics I'm on and maybe the antidepressants so don't be getting hopes up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->